“Holiday Visit to see Family”

Ramada Fresno Northwest
Ranked #24 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
Yuma
“Holiday Visit to see Family”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

The hotel was at a nice location, great parking, and a nice continental breakfast setup. The lady at the front desk that checked us in was a total sweetheart and continued to be very helpful throughout my stay there. My only complaint was that the pool was cold. My son wanted to swim and was able to for a very short period of time. The pool was very private, nice and small but since it was covered under the second floor, the sun was not able to help warm it up. Besides that great place!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Lonijo, General Manager at Ramada Fresno Northwest, responded to this review, October 17, 2014
Dear Holiday Visit:: Thank you for your review, So please to know that you enjoyed your stay. We are so very proud of all the staff, and having a guest recognize someone is such a great feeling so thank you again… So sorry about the water being cold I complete understand, But thank you again
Truly Loni Jo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Baskin, LA
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We had a long extended stay nearly a month while there I found the hotel comfortable, clean, friendly, attentive to our needs as well as close to many places to eat. The hotel is also pet friendly and right near a small park where I could walk my dog daily. The hotel has elevator and all rooms are interior access. The continental breakfast had a good variety to choose from and was always very clean and tidy. The rate we thought was very reasonable for the area as we were given a weekly rate only 10 dollars a day higher than the hotel next door and 3 times as nice. We only had one problem with noise and it was dealt with promptly. My only reason for not giving it excellent rating was that their indoor pool was not working or available for use, however they did offer to call their other location to allow me to swim there. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for talking the time out of your day to review our little Ramada, we are so pleased to know that you and your family found the hotel comfortable, clean, and friendly. I love that we are pet friendly, because I am a big dog lover.  Sorry about the pool I know it’s little but it is great if you have children any way thank you so much so staying with us. Hope all is well for you and yours Truly Loni Jo
Stockton, California
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I travel a lot for work and stay at many hotels in CA. This hotel has great rooms, great service, clean, safe, and all amentities are good. The beds are super comfortable. Customer service is wonderful. The staff always makes you feel welcome. What I like the most about this hotel is that when I'm here I feel like I've come home. The GM Loni is very personal and helpful. She makes you feel like family. Love, love this place. Don't ever leave Loni!!

Room Tip: I like to stay on the first floor near the front desk. They are happy to accomodate any request you...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
We always love seeing your smiling face! you are the best guest in the world!!!!!!!!!! Can wait till your next visit. Truly Loni
Reno
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We had checked in without previous reservation, no issues with check in, night staff were very friendly and personable. The pool was under repair which was kind of a bummer. In the morning i was going to make some coffee and found that the coffee maker had not been cleaned, not sure of the time frame since it was cleaned, notified front desk person as we were checking out and she didnt seem to really care. Over all it was just one night on our way home so it was fine

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review our Little Ramada, regarding your recent stay.. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 559-277-5700. Truly Loni Saldana