“great”

Ramada Fresno Northwest
Ranked #23 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
Reviewed October 3, 2012

From the time I walk into the lobby to the time I walk out 4 days later I had no complaints or problems. This was my best experiance at a hotel. Staff was great rooms clean an no bugs.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
2  Thank MICHAEL L
Lonijo, General Manager at Ramada Fresno Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2012

Der Great,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We truly want every guest to feel as welcome as you did, from the time they walk into our lobby! We try to make each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future. Thank you again for you stay!!!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Enjoyed the location, had never been to this Ramada before. Look forward to stay there again. The hotel looked new and clean, check in and check out went extremely smooth.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
1  Thank Kelly M
Lonijo, General Manager at Ramada Fresno Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Dear Family Visit:

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a review, we truly appreciate your opinion.
We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us,
Looking forward to having you stay again. Once again THANK YOU :)

Reviewed August 27, 2012

The Ramada fresno at 5046 N barcus is a nice location, the hotel looks pretty good from the outside and from the inside. The property feels like a new location and does somewhat still resemble a Holiday Inn.

On my way here I wasn't sure what to expect, we drove through an area on the other side of the highway that seemed pretty ghetto however when we got to the hotel we were pleased to see that the general area looked safer on this side of the highway. The hotel also has security camera's all around the parking lot with TV's in the main lobby.

Upon arrival I was well received by the desk staff, checked in easily and quickly and proceeded to our room. The room was nice and spacious, comfortable beds, good working internet connection and good tv reception. The sound insulation was thing however as we could easily hear people talking outside of the front lobby and our window was closed.

The hotel has a guest laundry which was very useful for us. The hotel pool is very small.

The only negative I'd have to say about the hotel and where it loses points was at breakfast, although I usually don't complain I found a Yogurt that was expired by about a week, the waffle batter maker was also broken and had problems functioning. I'm not sure if this was just a bad day or if it's always this way but I suggest keeping an eye open at breakfast.

The walk in rate was also $10 more expensive then online and although king suites were available online they were not in person. I didn't feel like arguing but I would suggest booking online if you can to save some money.

Overall it was a pleasant stay, we liked the added parking lot security on site and the clean factor.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank FieroAlex
Lonijo, Manager at Ramada Fresno Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2012

Dear Practical:
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. Please know that your opinion is very important to all of us, we are extremely proud of our little hotel and we are so thankful you choose to stay with us, please except apology in regards to the waffle batter maker you’re the 1st to say anything about it. Again thank you.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Great overnight Hotel. Looks new allover. Good quality beds, spacious rooms and courteous staff. Good quality breakfast included. That's a plus

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Enrique R
Management response:Responded July 3, 2012

Just want to say thank you for staying with us, we are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay! :)

Reviewed June 14, 2012

I always stay at rhe Ramada Fresno when I am staying in Fresno every week on business. Loni and her crew are very friendly and helpful and make my stay very nice. It is near many restaurants and close to freeway acess. The rooms are always clean and comfortable and so I highly recommebd the Ramada Fresno.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Alan H
Lonijo, General Manager at Ramada Fresno Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2012

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write us a review. Please know that your comfort is extremely important to us, we enjoy having you stay with us and we are so please to know that you enjoy your stays.

Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

Staying here while travelling between Yosemite and Sequoia. Nice room, seemed clean except the bedskirt looked either dirty or stained. Breakfast was crowded but good. Overall a good value for the money.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank mgcooper
Management response:Responded July 3, 2012

Thank you for taking time to write a review, we hope you had a good trip to Yosemite and Sequoia. Thank you for staying with us, and I am so sorry about the bed skirt,

Reviewed April 9, 2012

When I first tried booking the room the girl on the phone acted like I was inconviencing her by asking some questions, but when I got there to check in, amazing staff!! Warm, welcoming, stayed almost 10minutes just talking to them. It was an older lady, I'm assuming management, possibly blonde hair, and a younger girl with blonde hair as well. Great Staff! I enter the room, and it has high ceilings, clean, modern decor, with 2 queen size beds in it. It was very quiet, location next to a bunch of drive through places, right off the hwy. I normally will not stay at Ramada's but this one should be a model of how a hotel should look. Marriott quality, with Comfort Inn prices. You can't beat it! Will definitely be repeating my stay here!

Room Tip: Room facing pool on first floor was very nice, with high ceilings, didn't hear a peek of noise.