“An excellent hotel in Fresno, CA” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Fresno Inn

BEST WESTERN PLUS Fresno Inn
Ranked #4 of 65 Hotels in Fresno
“An excellent hotel in Fresno, CA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

We enjoyed staying in this hotel very much. Very friendly staff and good clean room. Nice breakfast in the morning and again very good customer service. I would definitely stay in this hotel and recommend it to my friends.

1 Thank mghafori
Robgm, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Fresno Inn, responded to this review, September 10, 2014
Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your feedback and Tripadvisor review. We hope to serve you again in the near future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

I will never stay here again. Room/mini fridge smelled horrible. Kids were running upstairs making a loud banging noise (for 3 hours!) so it was impossible to sleep and the managers barely did anything after we told them 3 times that the kids are STILL running!!

• Stayed July 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars
1 Thank Calli H
Calli I am sorry to hear about your experience at our property. I'm even more sorry to learn about this sometime after the fact. Being such a busy small property I know that quick turnover on our rooms along with heavy youth group traffic has it's challenges during the busy seasons. I'm hoping you can accept my apology and hope you would reconsider your choice of hotel and stay with us again. Please contact me upon your next Fresno visit.
Fresno, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Summer Vacation, traveled from Ashland Or. en route to Anaheim. We booked one night stay at the Best Western Plus Fresno Inn. Mike Morgan was more than helpful when I called, he was able to help me with Directions to the Hotel. He was very helpful and professional when we checked in. He offered several suggestions for dinner locations, as well as some other questions that we had and even made change for us for the on site washer and dryer.

Rooms are clean and comfortable. the location and lay out is very convenient.

Thank you Mike for all of your assistance. We will be back!

• 5 of 5 stars
Hello Jeff. We're happy to hear about your great stay with us. Thank you for contributing to our Tripadvisor reviews and thanks for the extended kudos to our desk agent!
Palm Desert, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

We stayed her on the way to Yosemite after going through Sequoia National Park. When we arrived, Randy greeted us in a professional and friendly manner. We asked for a good place for dinner and he suggested The Elbow Room, which offers a free driver service that will pick you up and bring you back to the hotel after dinner.
The room was very nicely appointed, clean and quite. Breakfast was okay. Great value for the money, (less than $100.00 for the night!)

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank fabioc795
Thank you for posting such a nice review about our property. I'm sorry my reply has found you a bit later than your departure. I'm happy to hear that my desk agent was able to help coordinate your dinner arrangements. We look forward to seeing you again!
Sacramento, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Always the best overnight experience's at this Best Western from Check in to Check out and all the great service and accommodations in between. I will be back soon. The breakfast is fresh. The linens and bedding always clean. The rooms are always clean. The out side of the complex is always well maintained. I never have to worry about having a bad experience here at the Best Western Plus in Fresno CA. Thank you!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

A Great Review from a Great Guest! Thank you for your business. We're happy to hear that your experiences with Best Western have been consistent!
royal oaks
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Was on vacation and it was getting late in the day, of a long day. Was close to Fresno, and thought to myself, family is hot and tiered need a clean, cool, room with tv and a nice bed. I knew right were to go Best Western plus fresno. Told navigation to get us there, walked in asked do you have any rooms. Yes we do, I said I would like one please. Front desk guy was on point. Ez pezie in less the 10 min we were in our cleanroom setting the air conditioner to freezing. t

• 5 of 5 stars
Robert H, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Fresno Inn, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Hello Mish. I'm happy to learn that we were able to accommodate you and your family on such short notice. It makes me even happier to know that the stay was as inviting and exceptional as your first one last year (I remember you posted a review about us last October). Your contribution to our properties popularity on TripAdvisor is greatly appreciated!
Bethlehem, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Our first hotel in California and it was excellent. The gentleman that checked us in was very helpful and took care of us very quickly which was important to us because we were a late check -in. Very close to Yosemite National Park and Sequoia National Park. Our first destinations.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Hello Susan. Thank you for your recent TripAdvisor review. We are one of the most popular jump-off locations to the National Parks (Yosemite, Sequoia, and Kings Canyon). I'm glad that even in the late hours my staff is efficient and accommodating. We look forward to seeing you again upon your next trip!