“Best burger for the money”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #9 of 1,176 Restaurants in Fresno
Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I still think for a fast food burger, In-n-out is the best burger. Beats all the other fast food places hands down. Always fresh and cooked to order. Ask for grilled onions on your burger, the best!!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is my favorite place to stop in Kettleman City on my way to the coast. I have eaten at the one in Fresno before. Their Double Double is to die for.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Always busy and always good. Try it animal style, but not wearing good clothes. It's messy but oh so good

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Anyone who knows what an in-n-out is knows to come back over and over.
This is considered a West Coast burger joint and the reasons for that are many. Primarily they will not build a restaurant so far away that it cannot be supported by their beef. They have expanded many times in the past decades of business but still hold to this policy of slow growth to continue providing fresh meat and a dedication to quality.

As anyone who eats at Fast Food knows, You sometimes get the odd bad order. Me and my family have eaten at this particular location probably 25 times in the last 10 years. When I eat at In-N-Out I specifically order my Fries Done Well, (basically a bit more crispy than their already good fries) On one occasion (just one) a few years ago we ordered a family sized meal. Multiple burgers and fries to go (at that time we lived 2 minutes from them) My wife brought the food home and immediately all of us went "these fries are not very good" I think we still ate most of them but really, they were horrible compared to every other visit we had made there. When I was done eating.. I could not get it out of my head that the Fries were so poor compared to other visits. I thought to myself, Maybe I should complain there is probably a web form or something. So that is what I did I went online and filed a complaint, including dates times etc. 20 Minutes after I filed the complaint i received a phone call from an In-N-Out representative who after a few questions apologized for the lack of quality and asked if I was willing to go back and try again. I said sure.. because honestly I'm blown away by the level of customer service and I'd never really expected anything.

We were mailed a Gift card for another meal. A few weeks went by and we used the card. About an hour or two after I used the card I received another call. This one was to ensure that we were happy with the meal and that problems had been taken care of.
They were, the meal was great the fries were great and my expectations of a good fast food meal were met.

This company Gets it. I never hesitate to recommend them. They are the best Fast food burger on the west coast. (I did not say best burger everywhere at any place) But for what they do they are fantastic.

I hope if you live here you give them a try, If you come to California try an In-N-Out I think you will be pleased. (note I can't choose the original date it's been a few years but rest assured I ate at this one about 2 months ago too)

Reviewed April 15, 2014

So much is made of In n Out Burger, but I say..ho hum. I enjoy one once in a great while, but I would not go out of my way for their hamburgers. I find much better hamburgers other places. They also need to add more items to their menu.

Been to In-N-Out Burger? Share your experiences!