“For really good hamburgers...”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #12 of 1,138 Restaurants in Fresno
Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed October 15, 2013

When we travel we prefer to stop at In-n-Outs. Seems that of all the venues along the interstates and freeways In-N-Outs are the most popular. Seems like they are always packed... BUT still service is very good and food very good.

I don't know how they do it BUT the various meal options always strike me as a cut-above the typical burger stop. I have never been disappointed or been excessively detained.

I have been told that they really treat their employees well. I'm an old Work Experience teacher and I appreciate that fact. I'll even go so far as to say that staff seems better motivated and all seem to be more professional in their work, more efficient, clothed better, and with a superior attitude.

I have found nothing mundane or second-rate at any In-N-Out we have ever visited. I saw an episode of California Gold featuring In-N-Out and have been very curious ever since. I have never been disappointed with any of their venues.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Love their protein-style burger. They are the only fast food burger chain that I've found that has real grilled onions. If only they could make fries like MickeyDees!

Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Ok so I don't eat fast food normally but I had to give this place a try. The place is like a step back in time. The original place was opened in 1948 & had the first drive-thru in california. They are very busy but the staff is very efficient & friendly. The menu is simple, burgers fries n shakes. The burgers are thin so definitely go for the double double. Best fast food burger I have ever tasted. The handcut fries are crisp & delicious. They have seating inside, out & of course a drive-thru.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Nothing special about it... but I heard its healthier than mcdonalds. Like I said, just average stuff

Reviewed May 10, 2013

What can I say? Great burgers, great fries (try them animal-style, if you haven't yet!) and all at a fabulous price!

Been to In-N-Out Burger? Share your experiences!