WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor
Super 8 Fresno Convention Centre Area
Ranked #40 of 64 Hotels in Fresno

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Anza
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stayed for three nights and four days with the Super 8 Fresno Convention Center. The staff is very accomidating, helpful, and even opened the breakfast early for my group. The room was comfortable, clean, and all in working order. I t was an easy walk to the Convention Center Facilities which saved me on parking. I have stayed at many of Fresno's hotels will choose to stay again next year and strongly recommended this facility to anyone staying and participating in Fresno's Convention Center.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Gardena, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

This is our 2nd year to spend the long weekend of Dixieland Jazz in Fresno at this Super 8. We found the accomodations very comfortable and convenient to the Jazz festival activities across the street. We started the days with a good breakfast and enjoyed the friendliness of the staff. The price fit our budget which helps us have a pleasant visit.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Hesperia, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

(kitchen wasn't stocked with plates and silverware, but there was plenty of room for my stuff...and microwave, coffee maker and frig in the room (frig in all rooms). Beds comfy. Hotel staff are all very nice and very accommodating. Very flexable. this time we stayed here for my sons wrestling tournament (@ the convention center, which we walked back and forth from the hotel to throughout the days we were there...perfect!). The staff opened the breakfast area early for the wrestlers and families to eat before having to check in for their event. The staff even, when I returned later in the morning to the hotel to get a little R&R, they opened the snacks I looked for in the breakfast area, even though they had put the bread, danishes and juice away, they just quickly got it back out for me (and then I realized they stopped offering it before 10, when I was there, but they still did it all for me with a smile). Housekeeping very good and nice. Front desk staff helpful with hotel area and Fresno area in general with appropriate recommendations. (though I would NOT recommend ordering pizza from Round Table, they were awful!!!, Slow as molasses, and "out" of just about everything we asked for.
This super 8 was great for the price. perfect accommodations for our family. Very convenient and comfortable and felt safe in their property.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family