$210
$129
$93
$79
$109
All reviewsel toritomexican restaurantwafflesamtrak stationroom was cleancontinental breakfastvery nice hoteleasy accessone night stayihopfreewaycerealaccommodationsrefrigerator
Reviewed October 12, 2010

I have never seen such an awful Motel in all my life, do not stay here! I think that the good reviews on here came from people who own it or something and are fake. When we pulled up the lobby looked ok but it was obviously in the ghetto. (we'd never been in fresno before). We went to the room and it was very dingy looking. It was so loud with people screaming and blaring music, I felt like I was going to get mugged there or get my car stolen. I always take the bedspread off the bed in hotels first thing because they are not ever washed. I started to pull it off and pulled the sheets back and saw a bunch of black hair inside the sheets. I went ahead and pulled the comforter off the bed to see that it had a huge urine stain on it. Then I saw fleas in the bed too. When I touched the table top to look in the phonebook to find a different hotel the surface was all sticky. I had to leave. It was 1:00 am when I got there, I was exhausted and out of money but I would have rather slept in my car so I left. They said that they might refund my money and that she would talk to the manager but it would definatly be held for at least 14 days. You do not want anything to do with this place! We ended up finding a Marriot that night that was cheaper and it was excellent.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2010

Hotel was rundown in appearance. Service was OK. Luggage was stolen the next morning and security was lax. Rooms were not fresh but looked worn out.

• Stayed: August 2010
Reviewed October 7, 2010

We stayed for one night (Sunday) at the Tulare St. The price was good $64 but because I booked it at Expedia there was extra costs. If I would of call direct we would of gotten the same price. The beds comfortable and OK breakfast. No fresh waffles. There are no train whistles since a law was passed. If you want to be near the Hwy 41 and I-99 and downtown this is the place to be.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2010

Stayed in Fresno and Santa Clarisa La Quinta Hotels whilst on our tour of the west coast of America. Got to say that the standard of all above are very high. Greeted by friendly, helpful staff in both cases and nothing was any trouble. The best value for money hotel chain we have ever stayed in, included everything we needed for our stay. Would recommend this chain of hotes to anone.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2010

I only stayed one night, but never again. The room looked okay when I checked in, but when I got in bed and was watching tv (about a half an hour) before going to sleep, I saw a bug crawling on the sheets. I killed it and then saw another one and more . I jumped out of the bed and started looking closer and there must of been about 30 of them crawling in the sheets and pillows. I called the front desk and they apologetic and gave me another room for free. They sent a security guard to take me to my other room and I showed him the bugs and he took pictures ( I did not take pictures, I was so freaked out, I did not think about it and if I did I would post them). We got to the other room and he helped checked out the other bed (all clear) before I settled in. To say the least I did not get much sleep that night. I would advise anyone who travels to do some research on bed bugs and be aware on how to check out the room before you settle in. I am glad I did not fall asleep and wake up covered with bed bugs. My skin still crawls thinking about it.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business