La Quinta Inn Fresno Yosemite
$89
$80
$77
Orbitz.com
All reviewsel toritomexican restaurantwafflesamtrak stationroom was cleanvery nice hotelone night stayihopfreewaycerealhospitalaccommodationsrefrigerator
A La Quinta traveler
Santa Clarita, California, USA
Reviewed April 10, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This property is very close to Fresno's regional medical center as well as shopping and restaurants. It has been years since we have stayed in a LQ and it may be years before we do so again. We generally stay at Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites, Best Western...we selected this hotel for the location although the price was a few dollars more than what we had paid the week before at a local BW. It was not worth the extra $$. The staff was most helpful and kind. It felt more like a Motel 6 which we would have expected if we were the type to stay in higher end hotels. We'll stay with the other chains.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I travel to Fresno 4 times a year and have been staying at this LQ each time. The property is downtown and away from the hustle and bustle which suites me just fine. The staff are great and the front desk people know my name when I check in. The beds are comfy and it has a nice pool.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 30, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
San Francisco, California, USA
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I found the hotel comfortable, and the staff extremely friendly and accommodating. Any questions I had were always addressed immediately and satisfactorily.
I got a terrific rate as I stayed 10 days.
I was in the room frequently during the day and found it frustrating to work out the cleaning time with the staff, but they did a very good job.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business