$143
$129
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

$94
$100
$90
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

$82
$77
All reviewsel toritomexican restaurantwafflesamtrak stationroom was cleancontinental breakfastvery nice hoteleasy accessone night stayihopfreewaycerealaccommodationsrefrigerator
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I stayed here while in town to attend a funeral. The hotel was close to the church and near the freeway. The room was fine for a one night stay. I actually loved the TV menu channel. It was a full moon over a beach with the sounds of waves hitting the shore. I felt like I was sleeping under the stars. Very nice touch. The breakfast was a bust, so plan on going to get something to eat unless you're not big on breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I stayed here for four nights while attending a conference in Fresno. I chose this La Quinta because of the very reasonable price and the proximity to the Convention Center. The room was a good size and met all of my basic needs. My only problems were that my neighbors were particularly noisy and that housekeeping didn't clean my room very efficiently. Two days they did not replace my complimentary coffee packets, and the last day of my stay they actually skipped cleaning my room completely. Otherwise my stay was pleasant. Don't expect any real luxuries, but this La Quinta is overall a good value.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

There are a number of La Quinta hotels in the Fresno area. We chose this one because we thought the location would be good and we were correct. The hotel is in a nice area very close to the centre of Fresno. There are actually places you can walk to if you have a dog like us, or if you have business in the core. The hotel itself is an older one with outside entrances to the fairly small rooms. The pool is also outdoors. The breakfast room is one of those best they could do efforts from La Quinta; it's really just part of the lobby. The breakfast at this facility is also not the best the chain offers, no hot foods other than the ever present waffles and weak coffee. It's not the best La Quinta has to offer but, as usual, it's good if you're travelling with a dog and, again, the location is good.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank PogoJ
Reviewed January 19, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We stay in Fresno once or twice a year and always stay at the La Quinta Inn Fresno Yosemite because we appreciate the convenience, cleanliness, and general good quality of the hotel for a very reasonable price. The rooms are comfortable, the beds are good, the bathrooms excellent, and the breakfast in the lobby, when we take advantage of it, very good. During the week there is usually a full breakfast available, though on the weekend it's more of a continental breakfast. However, there are restaurants to either side of the hotel that are reasonably good quality for chain establishments. It's definitely worth a stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family