WINNER WONDERLAND

“Great Value, Clean Rooms, Speed Channel!!!!!!!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Knights Inn Fresno North

Knights Inn Fresno North
Ranked #52 of 64 Hotels in Fresno

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Coalinga, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2010

to any guest NEVER check in to DAYS INN hotel the one in BLACKSTONE it was so disgusting. The front desk that work there was the owner who was about 80 plus age and and a younger man in 20's. I got the key to the room, it was just like the movie the Psycho .... the room is at the backof the building, the front is so deceiving. As we park infront of our room bldg. on the 1st floor you'll see curtains is just not right. When i got out of our car you can smell felty carpet from the parking lot as if you have entered to a ghetto place where all addicts and what not stayed. I almost fuke so i went back to front desk to get my money back but since i paid already through expedia no refund spoke to owner as if theres nothing wrong with his hotel. GUEST BEWARE! EXPEDIA take them out from your lists. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
4 Thank GEEWEEZ
Hoofddorp, The Netherlands
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2010

Days Inn has low prices. That is why we choose to stay here. The rooms are spacious but quite outdated. Futhermore one of our 2 rooms wasnt vacumed properly. The beds are not to good anymore. The pool is fine but no towel were provided. Breakfast is very very basic. Do accept too much.
The reception staff does not seen to care at all for his guest. When handing in the keys at check out the clerk didn't say any word to us and just grapped the keys.
If you just need to hav a bed for the night days inn fresno may be fine if you go with low expectations but there are other "inns" offering better value for money.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
4 Thank FamilieHotello

Travelers are raving about these Fresno hotels

Bay Area, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2010

I arrived approx 7 pm on Saturday night. As I pulled into the parking lot, I was realized that a prostitute was being picked up in the parking lot. I entered the lobby and checked in, and asked if this was a common occurence there and was told by the girl at the front desk "I don't know, I don't go out there." Lovely. When I left the lobby, I walked into the parking lot to see yet another prostitute walking from the back of the lot to meet up with the first, who was now at the entrance to the parking lot. I got in my car, and drove down to my room, and unloaded our luggage. On leaving to go back to my friend's home, I almost ran over another 2 prostitutes in the back (by what looks to be long term rentals, screens broken, trash on the ground,) and watched another walk back towards the main strip. The lovely people in the room next door were in and out of the room until about 5 am, slamming doors, and loudly talking when in the room.
I am ONLY thankful my children were not with us on this trip.
The bed was decent, and they provided 4 pillows, which was nice, but they weren't thivk enough to block out the noise, and for seventy dollars I expected at least SOME smblance of decency.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
4 Thank kikndevsmom
Grover Beach, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2009

Stayed for 2 nights, decided to try it as I was on a tight budget. I would not stay again. This motel needs a lot of work, my room had no strike plate on the door entry, so it rattled and wind came in all night, along with the glass door...as an entry in a Motel???? Easy to break and enter. The carpet was filthy, and it smelled like stale smoke. I do smoke but most the rooms I stay in don't smell as bad. The carpet also had nails sticking through it as you entered the bathroom. Ok place but I would not feel safe if i stayed alone, and would not stay again.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
3 Thank divefishey
Fresno
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2009

You should really.. not go here.
It is in one word.. terrible. The rooms on the photo's are shiny and all, but it's worse when arriving. We arrived with a very good mood, but when parking the car, our neighbors watched over the rail towards our car.. it wasn't a look like "hey, thats a cool car" it was more like "hey.. that car is expensive..." I know for sure.. the car would have been stolen that night. Also the door of the room was terrible. One kick should have blast the door out of its grounds... The Neighborhood was terrible, you should really... really stay away from here.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
3 Thank MenonVermeulen
trabug
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2009

We had a one-night stopover here on a drive between Vegas and San Francisco. For a one-nighter it was satisfactory, but we certainly wouldn't want to be there any longer.

Rooms were tiny and unwelcoming, though clean. The main problem was it didn't feel safe. There were men yelling outside our roon until the wee hours of the morning, and we even put all our luggage in front of the room in case of intruders during the night.

The front desk people were fine and perfectly friendly. We didn't dare use the pool - didn't look savoury! The next morning's breakfast looked like it had been yesterday's also.

I know we didn't pay a lot for the night, but I think next time I'd pay that little bit extra for a comfortable sleep.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple