Rodeway Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Economy Inn(Fresno)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 8, 2012

We stayed here when visiting Kings canyon. First, its too far. Second, they ran out of breakfast before the breakfast time was over. Twice! I would expect they would at least learn from the first day and get more supplies on the second, but no. So if you're the type that hits breakfast as late as possible, expect no juice/milk/bagels etc - all you can expect is dry cornflakes and maybe some hot chocolate packets if you're lucky.

As for the room itself, it had the typical stench of a smoking room converted to non-smoking, but it was fairly faint. The air conditioning was not adequate, and the first night there was quite hot and stuffy.

All in all, if you're just here to spend the night, it might work, but I'd highly recommend going elsewhere.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Viv1theWanderer
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Stayed at this hotel and was very impressed!! The rooms were very clean and they are large (my room had two beds - one king and one queen). The extra space was great for my family with all of our luggage (visiting Yosemite NP).
My kids loved the pool and my wife liked the "double" vanity area because she had her own counter to apply her make up and "do" her hair.

Met the manager and she told me that they are about to start a big renovation to actually update the rooms bedding and install flat screen TVs. Told her I thought the hotel was good as is, I can't wait to come back next year and see what they did.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed July 20, 2012

We were scheduled for 2 nights but due to a change in plan stayed only one, good thing!! They allowed me to cancel our 2nd night at check in even though their policy is 48 hours notice, so that was a positive. The room was decent sized and everything met with my wife's cleanliness standards. I look for a good clean room with a comfortable bed and pillows on the road, that's it, or so I thought. I have added hot water to my list. No hot water at ABVI WATER TREE, and believe me we let it run forever. We were checking out so we didn't complain or give them an opportunity to rectify the issue, but just shouldn't happen.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2012

We were up in Fresno visiting my grandson who was graduating from high school. The hotel was convienent location close to hwy. Rooms were large and for a low budget hotel provided breakfast including donuts and waffles. The staff took their time in helping us with directions to restaurants and shopping center. I would recommend this to any one visiting in town.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 22, 2012

This inn is fairly average - our room was large, a little dated, relatively clean. There is a sizeable outside pool, but we didn't use it.

The reason this gets a 2 however is because the staff were unhelpful and didn't have a great amount of knowledge. Most of the motel staff we've met in other places have been far more helpful and eager to assist. Also, the breakfast was all a bit cheap and poor. I'm sure we could get better for our money in the same area. If we ever go back to Fresno (which we probably won't) I would definitely not stay here.

Room Tip: We had a downstairs room with a large sliding door leading to the car park / pool area. While it was great for loading and unloading, everyone can see straight into your room... However, there's no elevator at this hotel for getting stuff upstairs.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple