“guiet comfortable place to stay”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Fresno
Ranked #8 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Our room was clean comfortable with nice amenities. the hot breakfast really that and very good. I appreciated the late check out. A good value for the price. hotel location was near to businesses, shopping and lots of restaurants

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed May 3, 2014

We found the separate sleeping room, keep kids in other room- nice & quite works out very well. This hotel is close to everything, price was reasonable, only issue was the condition of the hide a bed could have been better.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Rebecca K, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

Dear Joe B,

I'm happy to hear you and your family enjoyed staying in one of our one bedroom suites. Those room types are ideal for families who like to have two separate rooms. I appreciate your feedback regarding our sofa beds and will look into how we might improve the quality for our guests. We hope to see you and your family again next time you are in the Fresno area. Thank you again for your kind words and positive feedback.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Hilton quality means something. I have stayed in top rate hotels but this was one the best stays I have had. Breakfast was excellent and free. room was very clean. They had complimentary water and cookies in our room when we arrived. It was nice getting more than you expect.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Joe S,

Thank you for giving our hotel such a great review. I am very happy to hear we not only met your expectations but exceeded them. I'm glad you were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast in the morning. Thank you for your loyalty to the Hilton brand. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

We had just had a great experience with this hotel chain earlier in the week during our 2 week California vacation and hubby decided to give this one a go! Success! Our stay was amazing! The room was HUGE and beautifully decorated! We had a great little kitchen with a full sized fridge, super comfy bed and some little niceties that make it all worthwhile. I loved the complimentary bag of microwave popcorn in the room, complimentary breakfast AND dinner (with complimentary beer & wine!!!). This saved us a lot of hassle knowing we had dinner waiting there if we didn't make plans elsewhere. One day we ventured to Kings Canyon/Sequoia Park and planned a picnic lunch. We borrowed cutlery from our room, stopped at the grocery store for supplies and had the most wonderful picnic in the mountain sunshine. I highly recommend staying here.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Shmoopie68
Rebecca K, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2014

Dear Shmoopie68,

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at our property. I'm glad your husband decided to give us a shot. Our hotel is perfect for those vacationing since all our suites have the kitchenettes with full size refrigerators. It's great to hear you were able to enjoy not only our breakfast but our evening reception as well. Our guest definitely enjoy coming in and having dinner and drinks ready for them after a long day during the week. I'm glad you were able to visit Kings Canyon/Sequoia Park. It is absolutely beautiful. We look forward to seeing you again and being apart of your next adventure.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

I travel 3 weeks a month and stay in many hotels. This is by far the best hotel I have ever stayed in. It was clean and the staff was over the top. Diana, Jordan, LaToya, Quincy and Rick took care of me and my team of 9 for 2 weeks. We could not have asked for better service and kindness. I would refer any and all to stay at this hotel. Thank you again for a great experience.

Room Tip: There cannot be a bad room there, the entire hotel was wonderful.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Sarah G

Dear Sarah G,

Thank you the wonderful review of our hotel. I really appreciate the great things you said about our staff and mentioning them by name. I am so proud they made your stay excellent. We have shared this review with them to recognize their great work. We look forward to you and your team coming back to visit us again.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

We had a great stay. Booked 2 rooms, both were amazing and a good deal with our AAA card. We will recommend to anyone visiting Fresno! Also includes a half court Basketball Court! The complementary breakfast was super delicious and it appeared to be dog friendly! Many nearby places to shop as well.

Dear Steven L,

Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate all the positive feedback about our rooms and wonderful amenities. I'm so happy you enjoyed our breakfast. Unfortunately our hotel is not pet friendly except for service animals. Thank you again for taking the time to give us such a great review. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

My family and I have stayed here several times. I can always count on very clean rooms, a good night's sleep, and very friendly, helpful staff. The room includes a hot breakfast with many options and a hot dinner with complimentary beer and wine during the weekdays. Nice shaded patio off dining area. My teenage sons enjoy the basketball court, pool area, and billiards table.