“Great Stay!”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Oakland, United States
“Great Stay!”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I enjoyed a 4 day mid-week stay. The accomodations included a separate living area and full kitchen which was awesome. The complimentary breakfast and evening manager's reception were both good perks. I would recommend the hotel for business and family travel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Boones Mill, Virginia
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Absolutely loved this place. Especially after spending a few nights in the Yosemite Wilderness in a small tent. Was welcomed by very friendly and courteous staff. I had to mail something back home and they had this awesome Office Center with the boxes, tape and everything I needed. Slept incredibly well on their nice fluffy bed. Only wished we could have stayed longer to enjoy all the amenities. Had to be out the door by 6:30 AM the next morning to catch a flight home. We will definitely stay here again next time we are in Fresno.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Long Beach, California
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Homewood is our preferred destination in Fresno. The rooms are well-kept, comfortable and have all the right amenities, they have wi-fi, and they serve a solid free breakfast every day. It's the perfect spot for my wife and I when we're in town visiting my family.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Rebecca K, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fresno, responded to this review, January 1, 2014
Dear qballvet,

Thank you so much for your kind words and positive feedback. I am happy to hear that you and your family choose our hotel to enjoy a comfortable stay that fits all of your traveling needs. We look forward to serving you again in the near future. Happy New Year!
sacramento, United States
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Overall my experience was pretty pleasant. I do recommend a thorough cleaning of the restrooms. I didn't have any other problems. I also recommend more of a variety of breakfast items, and if the dinner could be later until 8 p.m.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Dear Katrina T,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. Our guests feedback is very important to us. I'm sorry to hear that the cleanliness of your bathroom was not to your satisfaction. We can definitely make sure to improve in that area and do some extra detailed cleaning. I'm happy to hear that the rest of your stay was enjoyable. I appreciate the suggestions regarding breakfast items and also the dinner hours. I would love to hear more details regarding the breakfast items and see if it is something we can add to our menus. Please know that if you are not able to enjoy our reception during the hours of 5pm-7pm, contact the front desk and we would be more than happy to make a plate and set it aside for when you do arrive. We can also have it delivered to your room if that would be more convenient for you. Thank you again for your kind words and excellent suggestions.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 26, 2013

a gripping, yet not so relevant title to draw attention to awesome hotel to stay while visiting family or on business trips…above standard. Thank you for a most relaxing stay, short yet sweet. After a most intense active long day, we arrived late... waking up the following morning we felt well rested! Beds incredibly comfortable!!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Clean, attractive facility. Very comfortable for us - dad, mom and our three young adult children. The high ceilings made the room feel especially spacious. Will definitely stay again and look for more Homewood Suites as we travel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Los Angeles, Ca
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

This used to be an excellent hotel and we've stayed there over a dozen times as my Partners Parents live in Fresno, it is still clean and if you get a one bedroom it's still better than a hotel room but on this trip we found the employees not as friendly or accommodating. We will probably switch over to the Homewood in Clovis as they are very friendly and accommodating even if it is a bit farther away from the in laws.

Stayed December 2013
Rebecca K, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fresno, responded to this review, December 24, 2013
Dear Mikey3600,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review as our guests opinions are very important to us. I am so sorry to hear that your last stay was not as wonderful as your previous stays. I am happy to hear that the cleanliness and amenities were excellent and up to standard. I am disappointed to hear that the staff did not seem friendly or accommodating. Our main goal at Homewood Suites is to make our guest feel "at home" and I'm am so sorry you did not receive that treatment. I will absolutely be addressing this with my staff to ensure all our guest feel welcomed and appreciated as that is what they deserve. I would love to speak with you more about this. I do hope you give us another try on your next stay. Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Thank you!