“Excellent facility”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Fresno
Ranked #8 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Clean, attractive facility. Very comfortable for us - dad, mom and our three young adult children. The high ceilings made the room feel especially spacious. Will definitely stay again and look for more Homewood Suites as we travel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed December 23, 2013

This used to be an excellent hotel and we've stayed there over a dozen times as my Partners Parents live in Fresno, it is still clean and if you get a one bedroom it's still better than a hotel room but on this trip we found the employees not as friendly or accommodating. We will probably switch over to the Homewood in Clovis as they are very friendly and accommodating even if it is a bit farther away from the in laws.

Stayed: December 2013
Rebecca K, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2013

Dear Mikey3600,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review as our guests opinions are very important to us. I am so sorry to hear that your last stay was not as wonderful as your previous stays. I am happy to hear that the cleanliness and amenities were excellent and up to standard. I am disappointed to hear that the staff did not seem friendly or accommodating. Our main goal at Homewood Suites is to make our guest feel "at home" and I'm am so sorry you did not receive that treatment. I will absolutely be addressing this with my staff to ensure all our guest feel welcomed and appreciated as that is what they deserve. I would love to speak with you more about this. I do hope you give us another try on your next stay. Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Thank you!

Reviewed December 4, 2013

My stay was perfect. Clean room with nice amenities. Clean hotel with local newspaper and USA Today. Everyone was very accommodating. The location was close to River Park for shopping and restaurant. The 41 Freeway was easy to access from the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling on business for an extended period of time. Staff was great in all aspects of operating the hotel. Nothing but positive things to say about the Homewood Suites in Fresno.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

The Staff was amazing, very friendly and approachable. I stayed for 4 days and the room was always extremely clean. I came for a business trip and I will consider coming back with my family. This would be a wonderful Hotel for children.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

I came to Fresno for my work related assignments, I choose this Homewood suites by Hilton because of Hilton name; I was so disappointed by their staff and management. There behavior was so rude and disappointed; staff shouted in front of manager; lock room keys and staff didn't apologize for any of their behavior; very stressful and painful, you can imagine hotel staff talked to you so rude than your family member cried and they get sick due to that incident.my advice for you please don't spend your valuable time and money in to this place. There are so many other places who offered you good rate and specially friendly and satisfied customer service for example "Holiday Inn", and "Extended Stay America" with free breakfast and courteous staff.

1  Thank Tahira S
Rebecca K, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

Dear Tahira S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey as our guest's opinion is very important to us. I recall this incident very clearly from that week and would like to apologize again for the misunderstanding between hotel staff and your mother. We had you scheduled to check out that day and the room keys automatically expire after checkout time which is 12pm. Unfortunately the front desk had not been notified that you wanted to extend your stay. It was never our intention to make you or your mother feel unwelcomed and I am very sorry that we gave that impression and upset the two of you . We have used this very unfortunate situation as a training tool to see that no other guest shares the same experience that you and your mother had. Our goal is to make sure all of our guest are given exceptional customer service and the Hilton experience they expect and deserve. The staff of the Homewood Suites is very sorry that we failed to meet those expectations and will strive to do better in the future.

Sincerest apologies.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

This is our favorite Fresno hotel for visiting for Football games and Concerts. The hotel is in a good location and in New Condition. I have stayed here 7 times this year and each time everything has been excellent.
The brekfast is better than most!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family