Homewood Suites by Hilton Fresno
$106
$95
$93
$109
All reviewsfull kitchenbreakfast and dinnersocial hourevening receptionnorth fresnohome away from homeliving roomgreat place to stayoatmealbusiness tripfront desk staffcomplimentary breakfastnice staybed was very comfortablewould stay againpotatoessausage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 14, 2012

Great service and friendly atmosphere. Never stayed here before, but will in the future.

25  Thank Genius1811
Reviewed February 7, 2012

I travel a lot for a government contractor. That means I spend alot of time in hotels. That gives me a chance to meet many people during my travels. One of the highlights of my stay in Fresno was Sylvia. She is definitely one of the reasons my stay was as nice as it was.

22  Thank Gary B
Reviewed February 6, 2012

This is my favorite place to stay. And Sylvia is not only a friendly server, but she will also set you up with coupons for shopping! Thanks Sylvia!

23  Thank Donna Y
Reviewed January 22, 2012

We had spent New Year's in Vegas, then travelled to Death Valley and just wanted to sleep there for a night before going to Yosemite National Park. Our travel agent had reccommended us another hotel, but when we looked it up in Trip Advisor this one was better and THE NUMBER ONE in that city, and as we were gonna arrive there very tired and at night, we decided to change it.

My family and I are not picky, we just wanted a place in which we could have a shower and sleep for one night. My husband had driven more than seven hours, so he was absolutely exhausted.

We parked outside and I entered to get a trolley so that we could put our luggage. 9 pm, not so late, right? (Jan, 2nd) NOONE at the front desk, NOONE helped me with the bags, I had to wait for my husband. Ten minutes later a man appeared, he looked young, latin, well dressed. We gave him the papers that indicated our reservation and he started doing his work, however, he told us he needed the code of our city because Hilton requested him to write it, we had just come from a Hilton in Vegas and we had never experienced something like that, weird... (we later realised he was asking us for that because didn't know how to spell it). It took him twenty minutes to get everything ready, another lady was there and she had to wait even more than that!

We got to our room (noone helped us take our luggage, AGAIN) and it was for smokers and it had a rollaway bed but it wasn't made. We left to have dinner and he told us he was gonna get everything done for us, apparently we didn't have to worry. An hour later we came back and nothing had changed, he only said, "Oops! Sorry, we were very busy!" (empty lobby...).

Our younger daughter (five years old) was really tired and she couldn't go to sleep because her bed wasn't ready. The guy went to our room with the bedsheets, left them there, and when my husband asked him if he was gonna make the bed, he said, "I'm tired, I should've left 20 minutes ago, sorry". OKAY, WE MADE THE BED, NO PROBLEM.

The shame is it was the best room we had seen in our stay in the West Coast, so I'd love to rate it as excellent, but the thing is that the staff was awful. We had breakfast included, but he didn't tell us, so we had to spend THIRTY DOLLARS EXTRA in Starbucks, great!

As a conclusion, if you're planning to stay in Fresno, you'd better think twice staying at Hilton if you see that guy at the frontdesk, Marriot is just crossing the street ;)

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank CamiBe
HtlMngr, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on our property. We strive for excellence and and greatly appreciate your comments, unfortunately we clearly fell short deliverying the service that you normally are accustomed to when staying at a Hilton family hotel. We have taken these comments and used them to retrain the appropriate team members. We hope when you return to Fresno you will give us another opportunity. Again, thank you for your constructive feedback and hope to see you again.

Reviewed January 8, 2012

I really love Sylvia who works at the dinning area. she is friendly and takes care of our needs. but the food went down hill since new managers came in. We stay there every month for 4 to 5 days at a time and notice the food needs improvement, especially the breakfast!! My husband and I are considering leaving to another Hotel, the only thing that stops us is Sylvia, she is our friend now!!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business