“Season Tickets”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Fresno Philharmonic
More attraction details
Owner description: Under the baton of the Music Director Theodore Kuchar, the Fresno Philharmonic has grown to become among the best of American regional orchestras. As the largest professional orchestra between San Francisco and Los Angeles, the orchestra's mission is to provide high-quality orchestral music and music education programs to audiences and school children throughout the Central Valley.
Reviewed July 11, 2012

If you don't have Season Tickets now is the time to order yours. We have held Season Tickets for about 10 years - the Phil is "our treat" - every year - wouldn't miss it.

2  Thank HpyTrvlrFresno_CA
There are newer reviews for The Fresno Philharmonic

Reviewed June 4, 2012

But I missed you this year... Please come again more often!
Thanks so much for playing for Fresno Area folks. You are loved!!!

Reviewed May 8, 2012

The Philharmonic brings us the best:
1. Excellent choice of music from many periods
2 Outstanding guest musicians
3. Professionals that make wonderful presentations
4. Conductor is amazing; makes you proud to be a Fresnan

1  Thank PETER K
Reviewed March 29, 2007

This orchestra is AMAZING. I was in Fresno on business and my client arranged tickets for a co-worker and I. I was astounded at the quality of music performed.

Strongly Recommend.