“Too expensive” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 1,082 Restaurants in Fresno
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Wine Bar, Gluten Free
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: N Agbus Street
Transit: Bus stop on Shaw & Angus.
Description: Fleming's Fresno, CA is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are conveniently located at the Fashion Fair Mall right off Hwy 41, near Clovis and the Best Plaza Shopping Center.
“Too expensive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

If you don't mind the food being pricey, then you'll probably enjoy it here. I asked the waiter about a few items and he was very honest with us about what was not good and what was excellent. I had the tempura lobster which was outstanding, but the salad that came with it was too spicy hot and the menu did not Indicate it. My husband had the salmon which was good, but the portion was too small and only farm raised for the price. He had to come home to eat a little more. I would eat there again only with gift cards or discount coupons. The ambiance is good, but noisy.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars

• Korean first
FRESNO
“Filet and lobster tail combo for $37.95”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

This prix-fixe dinner was worth the money. The service was great and the food was yummy. It helped to have gift cards from our son for my wife's birthday, as it is a bit pricy. Though we were quite far from the crowded bar area, it was still noisy, even on a week night. The piped in music was also inappropriately loud and some kind of hard rock music. The ambiance would have been much improved with beautiful piano or harp music!

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
South Florida, Florida
“Service excellence until we closed the place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I was invited to a dinner in this establishment, and never thought I would be dazzled by the great service, knowledge and courteous personnel that night. From the wine-knowledgeable bartender to the full course dinner for all in the dinner group....we could not ask for a better environment to eat, drink and establish business without being bothered. The service never changed even when we were the last patrons at sight!
Kudos to the Management and personnel of Fleming's Prime Steakhouse, I cannot wait to visit you again!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Febre33309
Fresno, California
“Only with Giftcards”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Went there for the first time a few weeks ago on a Saturday night. The only way we would ever have tried this place was because we had $150 in gift cards and we went over that with 6 people. Very expensive! but everything was worth it. The most amazing steak I've ever had and I'm not even a big restaurant steak person. The moscato wine was the best I've ever had also. Service was so nice, especially since I'm sure we all looked like a bunch of nervous bumpkins in there. Highly recommend if you want to be a high roller for the night:)

• Visited January 2013
Fresno, CA
“Rude Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

I made reservations for my family at about 6pm in December (Cold Outside)! We arrived to the mall area outside a little early and didnt want to wait outside so we walked in. The waitress told us that we had to wait outside until the restaurant opened up at 6pm. But yet a guy who might be driving a Ferrari doesnt have to wait and can walk in when he wants. Over priced but the food was good!

3 Thank perezstudios

Been to Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar? Share your experiences!