Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41
Ranked #10 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
Los Angeles, California
“Excellent Holiday Inn”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

This hotel is relatively new. The public areas and the lobby are very clean and well maintained. The staff was very nice and are true professionals. They are focused on their customers. This location is convenient to restaurants, freeways, airport. The room was quite spacious and very comfortable. The rate was very reasonable. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
marksoares, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Wow! Thank you so much for the extremely kind comment. We are so happy we were able to make your stay good and welcoming. And we are so happy to hear that everyone from the front desk was kind and professional to you. We also want to thank you for staying with us we are very grateful to have had you visit us. Please come back soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed October 13, 2013

While traveling for business and pleasure, my wife and I found ourselves in Fresno, Ca. for a wedding. The room was very clean, and the front office manager (Patrick) was most helpful when we discovered our particular room had no tub. By thinking outside the box, a situation for two guests became a win-win experience for both guests when we switched rooms. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Many restaurants nearby; easy access to interstate. One minor drawback; could use a stronger white light in the bathroom for shaving or makeup. Kudos to Justin, Patrick, and Jessica for a job well done.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
marksoares, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
That's so good to hear! We are so happy to hear that Patrick was able to accommodate you during your time with us. We do apologize about the lighting we have fixed the issue and would love for you to come see. We will definitely pass on the great review about Patrick, Jessica, and Justin. But also, please come back and visit us again.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed September 27, 2013

As a busy traveler on the road for business, it is nice to know that there are hotels like Holiday Inn available and willing to accommodate their customer needs. At River Park in Fresno, I was treated with excellent customer service and a friendly staff. I highly recommend this location if you are ever in Fresno. I will definitely be coming back again and again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Wow! Thank you so much for your positive review. We greatly appreciate your feedback. And from our hotel to you, it was an absolute pleasure to be able to give you that customer service that you expect and to also be able to make you feel welcome. Please come back and visit us again!
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We had a reservation at a different HI Express when we stopped in to THIS HI express only to find a knowledgeable, friendly and professional staff there to greet us! After receiving helpful information we decided to cancel our reservation and reserve other rooms across from the airport. This wonderful staff, cancelled our other reservation while reserving our new rooms at the airport. We weren't even STAYING with them and they showed amazing customer service. They have wonderful personalities and went out of their way to make us happy....and they surely succeeded.
Bravo to Patrick Mata and Justin...THANK YOU!!

Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
marksoares, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments. And thank you for staying with us. We are very glad that Patrick and Justin went above and beyond to insure that you had a memoria stay with us! We hope you come by to see us all again very soon so we can provide that wonderful service again! Thank you and take care!
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Everything very clean, nice shower - good pressure. Right next to the highway, but I never heard any traffic from my ground floor room. Bedding and pillows good quality. Very good hot breakfast with scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy, muffins, coffee, OJ, cereal.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
marksoares, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thank you very much for letting us have the opportunity to wow you. And thank you for being a Loyal IHG member, it is greatly appreciated! We hope you come back and visit with us again. Don't be a stranger!
Paso Robles, California
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was my first stay at River Park Holiday Inn and I haave no complaints. The staff was very friendly and courteous. Loved that we were greeted with cold water and a granola bar at check in with a smile! I was there on business so I wasn't looking for that "special" hotel and it fit my needs perfectly. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The location was convenient and easy to get to. The breakfast wasn't great, we actually tried it and went out instead but it was a typical continental breakfast.I was there on business so I wasn't looking for that "special" hotel and it fit my needs perfectly.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
marksoares, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
On behalf of myself and my staff it was a pleasure to have you as one of our guests. We are very pleased that your stay with us met your expectations. We try very hard to make sure that each of our guests are receiving a clean and hospitable experience. We hope to see you again soon. Thanks again for taking the time to comment on your stay.
Sacramento, California
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Because my favorite Hilton hotel is now concentrating on extended-term guests I had to venture out and try something new for my once a month trips to Fresno. Unfortunately I selected this hotel. When I booked the room I asked specifically for a quiet room then ask again when I checked in. I was alarmed at the hotel's proximity to the freeway (let me say I couldn't be any closer to the actual slow lane of a busy highway). In spite of my requests I was placed in an incredibly noisy room. I went back down asked the young man, who appeared to be a desk manager, if he was aware I'd been placed next to the freeway. In an surprisingly snotty and disrespectful tone he informed me all Holiday Inn Express hotels are this way as that is the clientele they choose to attract. He went on to patronize me further before finally excusing me. Do yourself a favor and avoid this hotel. It is a mediocre property at best, and unacceptable because of the noise - also, you don't need to pay for the type of treatment I received.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank amy g
marksoares, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Dear Valued guest, On behalf of my staff and myself we are very fortunate to get feedback from all of our guests so that we can determine what matters most to our guests. We want to thank you for taking the time to address your concerns with us. We would like to get a chance to make this unfortunate experience with us a positive one. Please let us know if you plan to stay again with us and we will guarantee a room that is away from the hwy and to make your stay with more pleasant. We appologize to you and hope to have you soon as one of our guests.