We decided to stay in Fresno as the base for visting Yosemite National Park and chose this Holiday Inn after reviewing a number of Fresno options. It turned out to be a good choice that met our needs for a couple of nights stay.
Upon arrival the check in process was quick and efficient. My status as a PriorityClub member was recognised too. Unfortunately the hotel couldn't place the two rooms I'd booked close together and we ended up on different floors, but in the end that didn't matter.
The rooms were basic, but were clean and functional. My only minor complaint about the room facilities would be the noisy extraction fan in the bathroom which turned on when the bathroom light was switched on.
The hotel has a common room where a free breakfast is provided daily. Whilst this was a feature of a number of hotels we stayed at in the USA, this was by far the best. There was a great selection ranging from cereal, danishes, pancakes and yoghurt to a hot selection of bacon and scrambled eggs. Juice and coffee was also provided. There was ample space to sit and enjoy breakfast too.
The hotel also has a fitness room, but it was made up of only about 3 pieces of equipment including a treadmill which seemed in need of a service.
There is a shopping centre with a number of fast food outlets about a five minute drive from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno-River Park is conveniently located near the River Park shopping center. Just around the corner from restaurants such as the PF Chang's, Ruth's Chris, Famous Dave's, Slate's and more. We are minutes away from the Big Fresno Fair, SaveMart Center, the Grizzly Stadium, Fresno State University, Old Town Clovis and downtown Fresno. Easy on and off highway access. Hotel features include free high-speed Internet access, print on demand, free hot breakfast, a business & fitness center, guest laundry facility, and pay-per-view. Our prime location in Fresno will put you near famous attractions like Yosemite National Park, Sequoia National Park, Millerton and Bass Lake and casinos. Close to our Holiday Inn Express - Fresno, is also Children's Hospital, Kaiser Permanente, St. Agnes, Wells Fargo Corporate, and more. Visit Fresno, CA and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Riverpark hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41
- Holiday Inn Express Fresno
- Holiday Inn Fresno
- Fresno Holiday Inn