WINNER WONDERLAND

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“My favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

There are lots of Mexican restaurants in town, but when we lived in the area this was always my favorite. Now after many years and coming back for a visit, even though the location changed the food is still some of the best I have eaten. Their chips are freshly made and nicely seasoned and their sauce and salsa is excellent.

Visited October 2012

Lakewood, California, United States
“Visiting From Out of Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

Three of us went to Antonio's after a long day in the Wine Country and we all thought it was among the best ever Mexican Restaurants and I have been to a LOT of Mexican Restaurants.

• Visited August 2012
Columbia, South Carolina
“Overall Very Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2012

While visiting the area, we dined with friends who made a reservation at this place for about 15 of us to have dinner. We arrived early, but they were able to accommodate us after a short wait. Our server, Nicole, was a sweetheart. I run a restaurant back home, and I wish I had ten Nicole's working on my staff. The folks we were dining with were a tough crowd. Some were quite demanding and a bit rude. They asked a whole lot of questions for which Nicole had an answer every time. She remained patient and professional. All of the food looked great. I ordered the Carnitas Dinner. Not the best carnitas I have ever had, but they were still good. My son ordered the Old Fashion Enchiladas and they came out just like he ordered them, with no pico. That would have been a deal breaker. He loved them! My Dos XX Lager was on special for $2.50. Can't beat that. I also had a Grape LIT made with no tequila, which was made right. I was expecting my cocktail to look similar to the one pictured on their drink menu, but there was no garnish or pretty glass. It didn't matter too much though. It tasted great. Overall everything was very good and Nicole did an EXCELLENT job. Not many servers would have remained as patient and professional as she did given the group she had to handle.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Sugarfoot57
Fresno, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our favorite Mexican food in Fresno”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2012

We love this place. When we don't know were to go we end up here. We love the enchiladas and tacos. Good place to bring kids.

• Visited April 2012
Galt, California
“One of the Best Mexican Restaurants in Fresno”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2011

This place has very fresh meals. Nothing tastes frozen or re-heated. I always recommend it to people that are new to Fresno. It is always a pleasure to eat there.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank mbhill62

Been to Antonio's Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!