“No better, in fact, worse”
Review of Ripe Tomato - CLOSED

Ripe Tomato
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2013

This is my third time to this place and it is going downhill. The menu is huge and my party of four ordered several dishes. The sauces tasted old and one dish had a hair in it. The service was good and we weren't charged for the entree, but the restaurant feels dated and sad.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a wonderful lunch on the patio.
We heard a lot about this gem and were not disappointed.
The inside was closed for a private function so we choose
to stay outside which is shady and quiet.
We were greeted and seated quickly and decided on the daily
specials. Salmon grilled to perfection and sole with a caper sauce.
Wonderful French bread and butter were served alongside.
The menu is extensive and wonderful. We will be back soon.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

I loved the restaurant. My brother took me to Ripe Tomato for my husbands good bye diner to Izmir Turkey. I can still taste the food I seleted there. It was one the best dinners I have ever had in my life.

1  Thank Sinem K
Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

So quiet tonight which is a shame. Good was so amazing this place should be packed! Salmon special with mango salsa was superb. Potatoes, carrots and Brussels sprouts on side were amazing. I never knew I liked Brussel sprouts! Bread good too. A bit too much dressing on salad so order that on side. Great all around dinner.

1  Thank TDiaz79
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Quiet, refined, hidden spot in Fig Garden. Always many specials and the food is absolutely beautiful. The chef also waits at lunch service. Why go to Max's (the prices are comparable) when you can have such a lovely, romantic, rich experience here; beautiful outdoor seating is shady and quiet. The salads are flawless and 1/2 is so very filling. Can't say enough good things. love it so much.