“TRES TRES BIEN”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I loved the restaurant. My brother took me to Ripe Tomato for my husbands good bye diner to Izmir Turkey. I can still taste the food I seleted there. It was one the best dinners I have ever had in my life.

1  Thank Sinem K

Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

So quiet tonight which is a shame. Good was so amazing this place should be packed! Salmon special with mango salsa was superb. Potatoes, carrots and Brussels sprouts on side were amazing. I never knew I liked Brussel sprouts! Bread good too. A bit too much dressing on salad so order that on side. Great all around dinner.

1  Thank TDiaz79
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Quiet, refined, hidden spot in Fig Garden. Always many specials and the food is absolutely beautiful. The chef also waits at lunch service. Why go to Max's (the prices are comparable) when you can have such a lovely, romantic, rich experience here; beautiful outdoor seating is shady and quiet. The salads are flawless and 1/2 is so very filling. Can't say enough good things. love it so much.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

This week my husband and I finally visited this wonderful little restaurant that is quite near our home. This was not a special occasion but soon became one with the wonderful attentive service and wonderful food. We did go for lunch and were able to take our time and relax. We chose to eat in the patio and that was a pleasant experience as well. We will definitely return and have put it on our list of favorites.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I can't believe this gem has been here all these years and we just discovered it. My husband and I had our anniversary dinner here recently and let's just say, we'll be back! The atmosphere is really quite lovely and romantic. One entire wall is a window that allows natural light to seep into the dining room. The food from beginning to end was amazing. The Portobello Mushroom appetizer was wonderful, such a great way to start our meal. The salads were sizeable and the dressing was delicious. I had the Pork Tenderloin with coconut curry sauce and my husband had the Ahi Tuna. Both of our dishes were superb, the sauces alone could have been bottled and sold. The potatos, carrots and green beans were to die for. We highly recommend this restaurant and we simply cannot wait to return. Great job Ripe Tomato, thank you so much for such a memorable evening!

2  Thank californiawanderone