“Family Style Italian”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Vallejo
“Family Style Italian”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Loved that this affordable, family style restaurant was an oasis in a town of chain restaurants. Food was good, large portions but not too large. Loved the garlic and olive oil dipping sauce for the bread. Not so impressed with the Chianti. Great service. Easy walk across the street from the Piccadilly Inn Hotel on Shaw if you stay there.

Visited March 2014

Pahokee, Florida
“Real Italian Cuisine”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I've had a few different dishes from here and all have been good. It's tough to find a good cheese calzone, so if you're looking for one, ask for a Cheese calzone with triple extra Ricotta, it's the closest to authentic I've had since the 80's.

Visited July 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Food Great Service”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

They have a great selection, and the food is fresh and good, ate here 2 times in a week that I was in Fresno, have to come back every other month, I will come here again and bring more people here.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Michael-USAA
“I love the food here!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

So me and my husband like to come here on date night. Their chicken fetucinni alfredo with meat balls is soooooo delicious. It is a very romantic setting and they serve wine. ;)
I recommend anyone who is in search for a little romance to take your partner to this place.

• Visited May 2013
Sanger, CA
“I met my wife there on a blind date about 40 years ago,,,”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

There are several Di Cicco's and we have been to all of them... one even that has since closed-down. On a blind date there in 1972 I met my wife Carol. We could only afford a less expensive pizza then...

When it comes to Italian food it is hard to beat Di Cicco's... The venue is always clean enough. Now we usually go to the Di Cicco's in Sanger. Very good management and we always enjoy our selves. In Sanger it is a favorite place for parties...

We frequently order Calzone and eat them at home!

I met one or two of the brothers that started the business and have more recently met members of the current generation that now runs the business. One and all they take the restaurant very seriously.

Di Cicco's is a "fun" place for us...

Visited October 2012

Been to DiCicco's? Share your experiences!