“yummy”

Taqueria Don Pepe
Ranked #17 of 1,177 Restaurants in Fresno
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 5, 2012

no matter what I order here I always enjoy what I get food always hot staff always friendly & efficient

Reviewed October 27, 2012

The title says it all. Fresno is the most disappointing when it comes to Mexican Food (go figure?) But this place serves beer.... So mabe that's why it's good. Lived in San Diego for a while, compared to it's competitors, it's aight.

1  Thank LaVon C
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I love everything on their menu and the choice of mild or spicy is right up my alley. The only compalint is somtimes the restaurant is packed and waiting for a table will (sometimes) make me hesitate, but I order anyway :0)

Reviewed June 7, 2012

It's really, really good food, and way inexpensive.

Reviewed May 24, 2012

The truth is this place made me love the mexican cuisine. Friends took me there and we ordered the lebanese way :) almost everything . I enjoyed