“One of the oldest (long lasting) museums in Fresno”
Review of Fresno Art Museum

Fresno Art Museum
Ranked #8 of 52 things to do in Fresno
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I remember going here on field trips when I was in Junior High. I now attend the "Men Who Cook" event annually. It's a great place!

4  Thank dbrgdmn

Reviewed August 15, 2012

The Fresno Art Museum is another Fresno treasure. They often have evening entertainement that is very reasonably priced, and usually a vendor selling food- and the entertainment has always been excellent! They hae eclectic artists, so check their web site or the Fresno Bee. They have permanent art collections and rotating collections. Even if I don't quite appreciate what they have, I love that we can go there and see something that is usually reserved for the large cities in CA.

4  Thank FresnoTravelers
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Loved the sculpture section. Very charming and up lifting.

3  Thank hikerache
Reviewed June 4, 2012

The Fresno Art Museum is beautiful architected to suite the Artists' creation. My visits to the museum gives me a sense of appreciation to art and design.

2  Thank Ivy E
Reviewed May 18, 2012

A sad and hardly worthwhile collection of unimportant pieces.

3  Thank Daniel S