“Always Good”

Add it.
Pardini's Restaurant
Ranked #279 of 1,176 Restaurants in Fresno
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Have had breakfast and lunch here. Service and food always very good. Prices good too. Be sure and have the Eggs Benedict. Soooo good. I had pancakes with strawberries. Our waiter sliced up fresh berries, and asked if I wanted whipped cream...no way. I don't like piles of whip cream. For lunch, the tuna melt is daydream worthy. I just wish they served dinner too. Atmosphere is that of a diner and they always have sports on the TV. Not fancy, just very good food.

2  Thank CRLisle

Reviewed October 28, 2012

We held a large party { 200 plus} people here at the beginning of October. It was a luau. Jim Pardini and his staff pulled out all the stops on the food. The dancers he recommended and the decorator were also first tier.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

I attending my uncles wedding & this place was outstanding.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

Food was great but there was a wedding reception going on in the room next door and we could hear everything that was going on. Took away from the gathering that we were having.

Been to Pardini's Restaurant? Share your experiences!