Phoenician Garden Mediterranean Bar and Grill
Ranked #30 of 1,137 Restaurants in Fresno
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Fresno's finest Mediterranean restaurant, located near St. Agnes Hospital. Serving great food and spirits. All our dishes are made with the finest fresh ingredients. We serve Healthy food for a relaxed family dining experience. We have take-out, we offer outside catering. We can handle large parties. We have plenty of parking.
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Everytime I think...were should we have lunch or dinner, THIS IS the place to go! Romantic setting and great for family and biz lunches, very good and always tasty! Love the spicy chicken and the lamb and, and, and...too many dishes to list that have been tasty.

pgr2011, Public Relations Manager at Phoenician Garden Mediterranean Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

Thanks for the great feedback Goosefarm! We enjoyed serving you! Please come back to see us again, very soon!!

Reviewed May 16, 2014

Overall local non chain restaurants are the way to go. Phoenician Garden excelled in taste, price ans service. Should definitely be rated higher and visited in the area.

Huge Greek salad accompanied the gyro platter..

Very happy with the service as all three wait staff constantly checked on us throughout the meal...

1  Thank NYDiner
pgr2011, Public Relations Manager at Phoenician Garden Mediterranean Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2014

Thank you NY Diner for letting us know how we did on your visit to Phoenician Garden! We are very proud of our food and service. We love to hear from our diners, and we appreciate the positive feedback. We look forward to serving you again,.........soon we hope!

Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Food is fresh and tasty and wonderful service! My husband and I ordered the Gyro Sandwich and we split a tabouli salad- both exceeded my expectations, very yummy. We left SO full as our meals also came with rice and a fattoush salad. We tried the lentil soup on a previous visit, which was amazing as well. VERY good service, everyone is polite and friendly, food came out fast! This will be our go-to Greek place!

JonC800, Public Relations Manager at Phoenician Garden Mediterranean Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Thanks Victoria F for the great feedback! We love to hear from our customers, as your feedback helps us to improve your dining experience at Phoenician Garden. We look forward to serving you again very soon.

Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Love there food love there service very clean good price for best food .I eat here most of the times it's always very good very busy and all the time good service love it

JonC800, Public Relations Manager at Phoenician Garden Mediterranean Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Thanks Eman S. we are thrilled to hear you had such a memorable dining experience at Phoenician Garden. We love feedback from our customers, so we can insure an enjoyable dining experience for all our customers. Please come back to see us soon. And, always let us know how we are doing. Our customers are like family to us!

Reviewed January 25, 2014

First, I'm not fond of this type of food, but the fatoush salad was "OK', and I LOVED the rice. I chose the spicy chicken wrap after the waiter said it wasn't too spicy....I could eat it, but next time I'll tell them to hold back on the pepper, just a little. My partner had the kebob combo and loved the beef part of it. Served with a garlic sauce, I would have preferred more onions in the veg portion of it. Now for the interior...I liked it, gave the place old world atmosphere, and it was clean. (altho the bathroom could be inspected/cleaned more often). As for the staff: They were great, very attentive, but not intruding, as some servers can be. I hate it when servers bug me constantly, not allowing me to eat in peace. I must say that I considered the gyro, then dismissed it, since I couldn't imagine this area serving decent Greek, like I could get in Tarpon Springs, Fla, which all restaurants there are Greek. Now that I've tried this place, if I'm in the area, I'll come back....the desserts were very interesting and I want to try them.

JonC800, Public Relations Manager at Phoenician Garden Mediterranean Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2014

Thanks for your feedback RicDic, we pride ourselves on great customer service, and it was great to hear you were pleased with our service. Along with the good feedback we thank you for alerting us about the rest room. We intend for you to find our rest rooms clean and comfortable, I assure you we will address your concerns with our staff. We need and want feedback from our customers so we can improve all our customers dining experience. We look forward to seeing you come back again soon. Please always let us know how we did, we want all our customers to feel like part of our family when dining here. Thanks again RiDic!