“Consistently Awesome!”

Campagnia Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Campagnia Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #94 of 1,136 Restaurants in Fresno
Cuisines: Asian, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Perrin
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We have loved this place since it opened! The food is consistently good and the wait staff is attentive. The menu changes occasionally, but they always keep some of the more popular dishes. Fairly easy to get into even at the last minute during the week. Friday and Saturday you would need reservations most of the time.

There are newer reviews for Campagnia Restaurant

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Good, solid value for the money. Outstanding Brunch. When in doubt about where to erat it is a can't miss destination.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

The two of us began with caprese bruschetta for four; it was so delicious we ate all of it, topped with the most wonderful cheese.
My guest had the ribeye steak with all the fixings and a Bailey's Irish Cream coffee. She told the server to inform the chef that it was the best steak she's ever had, and she dines out often.
I had the pan roasted Chilean sea bass with mushroom risotto and miso-sake caramel & wasabi drizzle. Unbelievably delicious. The risotto was amazing. The sea bass portion was large and the drizzle was terrific with the crusty bread they serve.
For dessert, we shared a slice of velvet satin cheesecake with toasted lemon strips surrounded by a raspberry drizzle and strawberries. I think we may have embarrassed ourselves with the yummy sounds we were making.
We had a staff of folks waiting on us. Even though they are very busy - this is the best restaurant in Fresno located in an upscale location - the service was thoughtfully attentive without being intrusive. The interior decor is an atrium with abstract art and jazz softly playing in the background.
All in all, definitely worth a trip back again for lunch too!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

I attended a Christmas function here last year and I must say that everything was great. The area that we had outside was covered and heated with outdoor heaters and it had a pleasant view. The food was also amazing.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I enjoy Campagnia- from the service to the cuisine. There isn't a lot to add that hasn't already been mentioned by other reviews. I don't know why but I adore their poppy seed dressing so I always order that salad whenever I dine here.

If you haven't already, definitely visit here. FYI it can get a bit busy Fri/Sat evenings so if you have a large party definitely make reservations.