“The Best Italian food!”

Mike's Pizzeria
Ranked #422 of 1,136 Restaurants in Fresno
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I make my own sauce and its damn good! I think Mike's is one of the best authentic Italian food Around!!

There are newer reviews for Mike's Pizzeria

Reviewed August 12, 2012

We have gone to Mike's Pizzeria at Shaw and Marks Ave. for 20 years. Tony makes our favorite calzoni as well as delicious pizza and traditional Italian dishes. He also comes in every morning to bake his own bread which we are addicted to. Our family would highly recommend them for a casual night of good food.

Reviewed December 25, 2011

Ordered meat lovers pizza. Best pizza that I have had in Fresno. Top notch personal service from owner. Highly recommend.

Been to Mike's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!