“Good Mexican Food, Fun Atmosphere”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bobby Salazar's Restaurant
Ranked #388 of 1,138 Restaurants in Fresno
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 2, 2012

A local favorite, its often packed for dinner. The monster burrito for lunch is incredible -- it'll be dinner, too.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

Bobby's is always good for catering in the office. They do a great job with the phone and order taking. Food is fresh, hot and delicious . If you need to cater a lunch or dinner they can help you with all you needs.

Reviewed July 20, 2011

Ok I hear about this place a lot, from food to the bar and etc. So I decided to come, not looking for it but cuz my friend saw it so we stopped, plus we were hungry. From the moment I got in I just knew it was a bad idea, but I always give the chance. The girl who help us was not helpful at all, I ordered a quesadilla with Carne asada, repeated 3 times asada, she got me carnitas, my friend said no beans, and we got beans. The rice tasted old!! Really old, the beans were cold and the place smelled like I was next to the toilets!! Not going here anymore. Only ghetto and drunk people will love this place. Yuck!!!

6  Thank MONTYHADES
Reviewed August 16, 2010

The "Mexican" food is garbage. Eat it immediately because cold is unedible and reheating is not an option. People will rave about this place but unless your drinking from the bar and are drunk enough not to taste, the average person would not enjoy anything from the menu. Don't get the over priced party trays! I paid extra to add meat and only the top layer had some, the rest was beans and tortillas. Save $ and go to Taco B or if you need trays spend a little extra and go some place else.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Fresno, California
Reviewed July 18, 2008

try the avacado enchilada!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Bobby Salazar's Restaurant? Share your experiences!