“Pretty good pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We had lunch recently and I'm not a pizza lover and it was okay, but I let my son take the leftovers home. I wish they had more selections of sandwiches and soups.

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Not as,good as I was told nice place clean well set up staff is,pleasant and service is ok just not as good of food for price

Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

Good food, good service, in River Park. On this visit I ordered the Meat Lover's pizza.
It's loaded with lots of stuff, but most of all it really has a lot of meat on the pizza, unlike pizza places that advertise a meat lovers pizza, only to end up
Being meat lovers "lite" pizza.
You get it here!! Salads and pasta are also great.
Joe Clark

Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

We eat here pretty often and they have always been very consistent. They have a huge vegetarian selection; a plus for us. The last time we went in a mistake was made with one of our dishes and it was quickly corrected and they did not charge us for the dish.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

I came here recently with some work colleagues while attending a meeting in Fresno. We were all from other places in California, and I had eaten here years ago and knew it might fit the bill. We were a large party of about 10 people and the restaurant was moderately busy, but by no means packed. I was surprised the restaurant assigned only 1 server to attend to our group. Clearly, this was a job for 2 servers or 1 server with a couple of serious helpers. Needless to say, the service SUCKED. We waited a long time for every part of the meal, and appetizers arrived only a minute or two before the main entre for several of us. Drink refills took forever and there didn't seem to be a sense of urgency or hospitality on behalf of the server. I felt like he was waiting on a table of 2 or 4 people. I haven't eaten at CPK much lately, mostly due to the feeling it has changed significantly from the past and has become much more "corporate". They need to get back to their core philosophy and menu, and stop being all things to all people!

Been to California Pizza Kitchen? Share your experiences!