“Didn't even make it to food”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Ranked #160 of 1,138 Restaurants in Fresno
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I want to TGI Fridays for my birthday this year thinking it would be a fun place to eat. I was quite disappointed walking in and not even being greeted. My family and I watched is 3 employees walked by without even saying hello. We stood there for a good two and a half minutes before someone came up to get us a seat. once we were seated we asked for children's menu. even though we were three tables from the hostess stand, we watched as the lady walked past and proceeded to clear off tables. we waited another good 5 minutes before I became fed up decided to leave. Most likely I will not be returning.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

We had great food and outstanding service. Our waiter really took care of our three kids traveling with us. I would highly recommend the restaurant for both food and service. The manager was sincerely interested in our business. We will return again.

Reviewed March 10, 2012

What can I say...use to be a great place to eat with good food...now everything tastes like it is precooked before it gets to the restauant and then heated up...a real shame.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

It was so chill to be around friendly servers and happy hour was $5 Margaritas and aptrz! Shrimp scampi was soooooo delicious! I Had a strawberry margarita and red velvet cake for dessert:) Their food was decently priced and it tasted incredible! Drinks were awesome too! I recommend TGIF's if you want to talk or just hangout! The only downside was that our server was shared by the whole restaurant and it took a while for refills to come about and ordering but other than that, It's cool.

Reviewed August 18, 2011

We made the mistake of going during Happy Hour and it was quite loud. The service was fine and the food was what you'd expect. The server was friendly, but not overly so. It was an average experience and was a good dinner for a stopover in Fresno.

Been to TGI Friday's? Share your experiences!