“Irene's Cafe - A Place to Eat & Relax in Beautiful / Lovely Fresno”
Review of Irene's Cafe

Irene's Cafe
Ranked #13 of 19 Bakeries in Fresno
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I want to share a great place to go when you want to "Eat & Relax" for a Breakfast or Lunch. Irene's, located right in the middle of the Tower District, has been my favorite place to order food; sit outdoors in the patio area; read the paper and watch people, cars & motorcycles that drive through the Tower District and enjoy a great meal.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I like that it's walking distance and the food tasted home made. Very good, delicious and affordable$.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

We think the hambergers here are some of the best we have eaten. The service is very good, and we like to eat here often. The onion rings are very good, and are homemade, not frozen.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Everything about this place is awesome; the service, the food, the portions, and the price. I'd go here again and again.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We have eaten here a number of times and have enjoyed every visit. The waiters/waitresses are always friendly, service is good, and the food consistently very good. I really enjoy the burgers, and they are large enough to share. My wife loves the onion rings. Good value, good food, good people! We'll be back!!

Been to Irene's Cafe? Share your experiences!