“Good stores selection!”
Review of Fashion Fair Mall

Fashion Fair Mall
Ranked #13 of 52 things to do in Fresno
Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

I live in Visalia but I usually come to this mall, very rare I visit the Visalia mall, but here in Fresno I do like coming, they have the stores my friends like and the few ones I like, plus there are couple restaurants to visit after or before shopping!

8  Thank MONTYHADES

Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

There very cheap right now I bought versace cologne under 100$ its because of the holiday coming up Christmas

1  Thank George A
Reviewed July 13, 2013

This is a great mall, but parking is terrible, if we had not been to the Cheesecake factory before, we would have given up driving around and around. We almost paid the $6.00 valet fee, but at last we found a spot.

1  Thank Fressia
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I grew up near to Fresno and this was always THE place my parents took us to shop for school clothes, formal gowns, ETC. I have since moved away and have not been to this mall more then a handful of times over the past 9 years. When I was home for the holidays I was asked to pick up some gifts for my family at Fashion Fair Mall even with the anticipation of of a large holiday crowd i was completely overwhelmed and shocked by the pure mass of people and by how dirty each store was. It took us nothing short of an hour to park the car and the crowd was rough. with all of that being said i was amazed by the variety of stores many more then there use to be.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I grew up shopping at Fashion Fair Mall. It's close to my house. I was so happy when we finally got a MACY'S. I buy at least 1 clothing item per month at Macy's.

Been to Fashion Fair Mall? Share your experiences!