“Lots of food!”
Review of Joy Luck - CLOSED

Joy Luck
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Dinner here was plentiful. For a Saturday night lots of people must have decided this was the place to be because most of the tables were full. We were there for a 50th wedding celebration, so I can't comment on the prices or what's on the menu. But I will share what was ordered for us and my reaction. Chicken salad - good, chow mein - good, sweet and sour chicken - very good, orange chicken - good, pork fried rice - good, and beef with broccoli- very good.
The restaurant is located in a major shopping center (Macys across the street), so there was plenty of parking and other places to visit after we finished our meal.
The woman's restroom was clean with a few stalls. All in all a nice evening out and we even got to take home what was left on the platters! The servers were always there to replenish your tea or soft drinks. All in all a very attentive staff.

There are newer reviews for Joy Luck

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I went in for a dinner party and found that the building is very spacious. For the most part everything was clean and organized except for the area where the restrooms are. I found boxes and misc every where, however the actual restroom was clean.

The food was served family style for this party and came in courses. First was an appetizer of spring rolls, chicken, beef and fried crisps with dipping sauces. Next was an orange chicken salad that was really tasty. Following was a noodle with pork and fried rice. It was all very fresh and hot. Taste was great and not at all greasy or over done.

The service was kind and very attentive. I don't think my glass was ever half full and even with just over 80 guests in the room the owner made sure we were all satisfied with their food. I can't speak for the price because I was a guest but I can say that I look forward and will return with my family in future.

1  Thank 559MoM
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Try the chinese chicken salad. Lunch special are a good price and the food is ok. Nothing sticks out as the best dish, but a good chinese restaurant

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Won't return. It is second rate food at first rate prices. Really isn't worth going here. I went recently and decided there are better Chinese places than this.