“great Value, clean and right next to McDonalds!”

Ambassador Inn And Suites
Ranked #38 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
Reviewed October 23, 2013

we stopped at the Ambassador Inn on our way to San Francisco. It was clean, with a good bed. The clerk was very friendly and showed us. we would return for sure.
After we left I looked on Tripadvisior and saw some very old negative reviews, but if that type of thing was going on, it has apparently stopped, because we saw nothing negative the whole time we were there.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We stayed at the Ambassador Inn for one night on our way to Yosemite national park. The manager was very friendly and helpful. We got to see the room beforehand. The room was spacious, clean and perfect for people on a road trip. The bed was huge and very comfortable. Our fridge did not work but it was fixed by the manager in less than a minute. We had everything we need; free parking, free wifi, fridge and microwave. TV with HBO was nice so we could watch a movie. There was a 'hot breakfast' included in the price, which turned out to be at the MacDonalds next door. We would definitely recommend this place to anyone!

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Lucia t
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Front desk was very nice and instead of trying to rip me off like a lot of other hotels I've encountered, since he didn't have any rooms with a single bed available I was charged the same rate for a double as a single, which was clean and spacious. Other then noise from the big rigs which seem to frequent the place due to available parking out front, room was very quiet. Breakfast at McDonald's on a hotel coupon is good deal too. I'd stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Bruce S
Reviewed August 11, 2012

The staff is quite kind and helpful, rooms are quite clean and spacious. The surroundings are really not the best: very noisy all night long. For breakfast you get a ticket for Mc Donald's... rest was OK... for that price you can't pretend that much...

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 19, 2012

I would recommend this hotel only if you don't mind seeing a dozen homeless people walking through the parking lot every hour. I've had my car broken into in the past, so I was a little nervous.

Pros - Location next to the highway makes it accessible. Room is clean and the bathroom was nice. Breakfast was provided as a McDonalds breakfast combo for the McDonalds that is next to the hotel.

Cons - Tons of homeless people made me feel like my car would be broken into. In order to get ice, I had to go to McDonalds because the ice machine was broken.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank pvtmulholland
Reviewed June 1, 2012

I enjoy staying in ambassador inn everytime am in fresno, they realy make me feel home away from home, friendly receiption, good hospitality, cleanlyness, super big rooms with all amineties,easy access to freeway, restaurants and a big parking lot, wifi and swimming pool to accomodate you.i highly recommend this motel.

Room Tip: all rooms looks pretty same to me
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank abdi j
Reviewed May 6, 2012

reception staff friendly and helpful. Reasonably clean room. Breakfast at Maccas next door was an experience. We missed out on the Hookers :-)

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple