All reviews we've stayed coffee maker free breakfast fridge couch
Reviewed October 13, 2011

The room was clean, that includes the bath room, the towels and the sheets. For the price we payed it was fine. Hot breakfast at McDonalds across the motel was included. So nothing to complain about. Staff was friendly and very supportive. For a one night stay where you don't want to pay a fortune, this place fits the bill.

Room tip: We stayed on the second floor which was a little bit quieter
Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2011

Stayed here last night.. room was ok. But the bathroom was horrible. Toliet looked like it hasn't been cleaned and the tub cracked in 3 places and paint has peeled off. Yuck.

Date of stay: September 2011
Reviewed August 5, 2011

We've stayed here twice and enjoyed it both times. The room is really nice and they have kept the outside painted and clean. It's right off Hwy. 99 and Olive - a Denny's and the McD's is nearby as well as Al's across the street. Worth it for the price and the nice upkeep even if it isn't a brand name hotel!

Room tip: We've stayed in the king rooms and both have been spaceous and nice!
Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2011

I hate to say bad things about this hotel, as the management was extremely pleasant. I got the feeling that regardless of my request, they would be ecstatic to fulfill my needs.

I must say though, it's just a motel. It was clean, and no sign of critters anywhere. I booked this hotel based on Trip Advisor reviews, and was rather disappointed it was rated so high.

There is nothing to do in the general vicinity, and if you venture out be sure to keep your car doors locked. We followed the hotel recommendation of DiCicco's for dinner, which was indeed worthwhile.

If I were to stop again on my way to Yosemite, I would stay in the 93710 zipcode area. Lots of things to do and places to eat.

Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank GalavantinGal
Reviewed June 26, 2011

Paid 50 with tax. Cant beat that price with a stick...unfortunately i was afraid of getting beat with a stick in this location. Grimey and unsafe area. Dirty pool, large fairly clean rooms. I was just glad we got out alive with nothing stolen. Paid over twice as much to stay at jsmpton inn on way back.....well worth it.

Date of stay: June 2011