“Going to AJ's is like going to an Armenian wedding”

AJ's Armenian Cuisine
Ranked #27 of 1,176 Restaurants in Fresno
Cuisines: Armenian
Reviewed July 25, 2013

It must be good because everyone in the place knows each other. The restaurant is full of Armenians so that says it all. I really enjoyed my meal here and would recommend this place to all. Even if they don't have a wedding band.

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

My once a year visit to Fresno visiting family includes AJ's Armenian Cuisine. The food here is on point and over the top delicious. Tonight I had the Koofta Plate which included Pilaf and Bulgar Pilaf. Summer Salad. Armenian bread and Raspberry Tea. If you leave this place hungry it's your own fault. I'll eat here at least two more times before I go home to Knoxville Tennessee.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

This locally owned restaurant serves freshly prepared food. The kebabs are excellent, and the bulgar pilaf delicious. The summer salad is also yummy, served with every meal. My favorite item is their hummus. It is flavorful and smooth. They also do a great job for take out. I ordered from them for a dinner party and we had plenty of food, freshly prepared, at a reasonable price. My husband loves their lamb shank. Support our local restaurants, this is a gem.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

Very clean,very friendly staff,very nice furnishings,fresh and tasty food,very quick service.Arnold said best,"I'll be back!"