“Tons of taps. Tons of great food.”
Review of Yard House

Yard House
Ranked #21 of 1,182 Restaurants in Fresno
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Yard House is an upscale-casual eatery known for great food, classic rock music and 130 taps of imported, craft and specialty ales & lagers. Whether you’re in the mood for a grilled burger and a pint of your favorite ale, or seared ahi and a chilled martini, Yard House has something for everyone. Yard House is the perfect place to unwind and take a break - meet old friends for happy hour, or make new ones, celebrate a special occasion, or gather your family for dinner.
Reviewed May 15, 2014

FOOD
Shitake Garlic Noodles - Maybe my favorite thing on the menu, and it's only like $6. Unctuous, savory, garlicky goodness, that's topped with chives and parmesan. So good.

Street Tacos - Very tasty, and you can order them a la carte so you can try more than one flavor/type.

Bacon Truffle Mac & Cheese - Yeah, you read that right. Not your normal mac & cheese, but a great noodle dish.

Chicken Enchilada Stack - This thing is kinda awesome. The presentation is beautiful and the flavor is great. Highly recommend.

Pizzas - I've had a few of them and all are good, and they're even better when you get half-off during Happy Hour.

Truffle Fries - Do I really need to say more.

Sweet Potato Fries - What makes these special is the creamy maple bacon dipping sauce they come with.

DRINKS
Beer - So much beer, I love it. I really like having options and Yard House has the most when it comes to beer. Even people that don't like beer can find something on tap here that they'll like. I recently had the Pineapple Cider and wow!

Cocktails - One of my go-tos is the Bittersweet. It's like a Negroni - it has equal parts Gin, Aperol, and Lillet Blanc. Other mixed drinks are excellent as well.

PRICE
It really depends on what you order. Can you get outta there without paying much at all, or you can have a final bill of around $80. If you wanna go cheap, go to the Happy Hour.

1  Thank superjosh

Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

We have been here at least 4 times celebrating birthdays....1st experience wasn't that great but since my parents are vegetarians there are a few options of restaurants but I must say that I do like the food. It's worth it!!!!

Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

The number of items and ease of ordering a vegetarian meal on the Yard House menu was awesome. It's always frustrating to have to guess or read through every item description to find something to order. All vegetarian things are clearly marked with a V.
We had the truffle fries and chips and guac for starters. Neither was awesome, but nothing to complain about either. I had a strawberry martini, which was good, but for $10.50, one was enough. My friend ordered some different beers and was impressed with the huge selection.
I went safe and had grilled cheese and tomato soup, it wasn't as delicious as I had expected, but it's not a gourmet grilled cheese restaurant either.
The dining area was very loud, which I guess might depend a lot on who was sitting around you, we had a group of women practically screaming in a loud booth behind me. There was paper towels available in the women's bathroom, but it was disappointing that the fun Dyson hand dryer wasn't working. Hopefully they get that fixed soon, or at least put an out of order sign on it!
I hope to go back to try some of the things off their gardein menu!

1  Thank SaraJane110
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

Went here with a group of 5 for dinner. Outstanding selection of beers. A must if you like beer. Also a nice selection of wines and other premium liquors.

Great menu selection and service all at a reasonable price. We had a variety of dishes at our table and all were outstanding.

If you don't know what sounds good, you will find something good at The Yard House. Definitely worth a stop.

1  Thank Ken M
Reviewed December 21, 2013

For a night out with friends this is a great spot! We went to the movies first then hit the Yard House for Happy Hour and to watch the game. It was crowded for the Fresno State game and a great atmosphere for it. The food menu has a large variety to choose from that are Half off during Happy Hour. The have a huge variety of Beers to choose from as well as a full bar! So it's great for everyone even if they don't like beer. But if you like beer...then you won't be disapointed! I love the atmosphere and there's plenty of tv screens to catch a game. On a previous visit they were great about changing to a different game on a screen nearby. I recommend this for Happy Hour, dinner even for just a business lunch.

Been to Yard House? Share your experiences!