“A Dump” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #64 of 65 Hotels in Fresno
A TripAdvisor Member
“A Dump”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2006

Although I have warned others about this hotel on other Internet websites, my reviews have been so harsh (though I believe they were honest descriptions) that none of them have published my review.
Service: The two individuals who were at the front desk (one was actually for Knights Inn and the other was for the Travelodge) carried on with a "I don't want to be here" attitude. I never even got a smile out of either of them. I even got bad looks from the front desk girl when I returned 2 times to change rooms. The first room wasn't ready. The second room reeked of cigarette smoke even though I asked for non-smoking. Finally, I was given a third room which continued to reek of smoke but I figured that how they all smell.
Accomodations: The drapes were torn and dirty, the carpet was filthy, the sheets were nasty (good thing we brought our own sheets), the bathroom was okay HOWEVER the ceiling vent fell while I was taking a shower. The walls were so thin that we were able to hear WHOLE conversations in our room. My boyfriend and I had visitors during our trip: two flies, a cockroach, a endless spider friends. YAY!
Sum up: Do not stay here. It is $40 per night but you GET WHAT YOU PAR FOR...and that's not much.

• Stayed November 2005
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
10 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Couples
Solo
Business
Travelers also viewed these Fresno hotels
Hampton Inn & Suites Fresno
Piccadilly Inn Shaw
#6 of 65 in Fresno
4.0 of 5 stars 505 reviews
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fresno Riverpark

Been to Parkland Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Parkland Hotel

Property: Parkland Hotel
Address: 3093 N Parkway Dr # 3095, Fresno, CA 93722-4824
Location: United States > California > Fresno
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Parking Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #64 of 65 Hotels in Fresno
Hotel Class:2 star — Parkland Hotel 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Parkland Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Knights Inn Fresno