WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Motel 6 Fresno

Motel 6 Fresno
Ranked #45 of 65 Hotels in Fresno
sno
“Motel 6 Fresno Shaw and 99”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

I had gotten a the name of this establishment from a friend as i tend to ask real people so this actually comes as too reviews . My second encounter was from Crystal in my booking she was extremely helpful and pleasant and very welcoming in this day when costmer servesies is at a lost she made me feel like my time and want and needs were important
The place was clean looked well organized qiet a surprise from what I expected I will be staying again and I will thank my friend and tell others

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
William M, General Manager at Motel 6 Fresno, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank for all the wonderful things you had to say about our motel. Please if your in our area again we would love to have you come and stay with us. Thank you again and I will pass along your comments to the staff.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Fresno, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

I stay at this motel often the staff is always so friendly. Krystal at the front desks is always up beat and willing to help in any way. The rooms are always clean. Close to food and gas.I have always had a safe stay at this hotel for the money it is worth it.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
William M, General Manager at Motel 6 Fresno, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
I was please to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We make every effort to make sure that our guest's have a clean, comfortable room.
Idyllwild, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

I would like first to compliment our check-in clerk, Krystal. When she realized we were in Fresno for a Memorial Service and not familiar with the area she very promptly got on her computer and located where we had to go, and printed us out a map. We were soooo grateful. The room was very ordinary but clean and the bed was comfortable. It was a pleasure in the morning to have freshly brewed coffee waiting and a warm greeting (again by Krystal). What a sweet and friendly receptionist you have!!
We have stayed in other Motel 6, and while this stay was adequate, I think it is due for a little upgrade. Thank you Frank & Harriet Thompson, Idyllwild,CA.

Room Tip: Handicap rooms have ample large bars for safety in & out of tub. Rooms toward the front of Mote...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Harriet T
William M, General Manager at Motel 6 Fresno, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
It was a pleasure to read your comments. Thanks for all the wonderful things you had to say.
We love-it when guests enjoy their stay. Please if you are in our area again we would love to have you stay with us.
Stockton, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

I travel a lot and have to say this is by far the worst experience I've had!! It took me over an hour to check into the room due to a "booking error". The room itself was pretty dirty (there was a french fry on the floor the entire time I was there and it wasn't mine. Even though i had the room cleaned everyday it remained) and bathroom was covered in mildew and stinky. I was there for four nights yet had to get rekeyed everynight. The second night meant another hour long wait in the lobby just to get rekeyed!! The front desk clerk that night was cranky and slow. The rest of the front desk clerks were very friendly and nice though. I slept well when the hotel was relatively empty but on the nights it was full I could hear EVERYTHING in the next rooms!! I wouldn't return here again but would find somewhere else even if it meant spending more money.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
William M, Manager at Motel 6 Fresno, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Please except my apologizes..............I can assure you that corrective measures will be taken to prevent similar problems in the future. Please know that we value you as our guest and appreciate your business.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Travelers are raving about these Fresno hotels

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

It's a motel 6. So don't expect much. You get what you pay for. Although Krystal at the front desk was very helpful and friendly when checking my father and I into our room. As for the room, the tv worked, shower was hot, beds had blankets and pillows. Expect any more from a motel 6 and your setting yourself up for a disappointment.

• Stayed November 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. I will pass along your comments to the staff.
Dutch Harbor, Alaska
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

Motel 6 is just motel 6 i am on first night of a 2 night stay .The Front Desk staff upon checkin was one of the most polite and helpful Front Desk personnels i have dealt with ,,, had a couple little questions and the staff did a great job ..Now for the downside of my stay the internet needs lots of help kept losing connection couldnt play cards on line hopefully it will get better ,,,, But overall 1 st day was okay .. So far noise outside is not a Problem .. The Beds need to be replace they are old ....I will update this in the morning and on the last day of my stay.. Well first night was good no one loitering outside it was quiet was able to sleep ...both Front desks ladys was very very friendly my only problem and probly reason i wont come back and i still got one more night is the very poor internet in my room i keep losing signal

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for all the wonderful things you had to say about our hotel. Unfortunately, we seemed to be having some problems with our internet while you were here and I apologize for that. We take your comments very seriously and hope to have this problem addressed asap.
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

I travel for work a lot and this is by far the best motel 6 i have ever been to. i checked in very late and was really tired joseph woke me up with he service and enthusiasm. He also helped me with my luggage.....Great motel 6 i will be back soon keep up the good work joseph.

Room Tip: If you are traveling for business and need internet and great service this is the motel 6 for you if...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
It is our goal here at Motel 6 to provide our guest with a great experience. And we are always pleased when guest let us know the enjoyed staying with us. I will pass along your comments to Joseph and the entire staff. Again thank you for your comments. And if your in our area again please come a stay with us again.