Motel 6 Fresno
$109
$80
La Quinta
$109
Ramada Fresno Northwest(Fresno)(Great Value!)
$76
$64
$80
$77
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Nothing particularly wrong with this motel. It's not nice either. They have king beds, dated interiors. I would only stay here if it was really inexpensive.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2011

I stayed at this Motel 6 again because of an Expedia promotion. Once again, the motel staff did the little things to annoy me. First, although I booked a business king room, they insisted I had one of their "standard king" rooms and would not move me. It was clear on my emailed reservation. The thing about their "standard king" rooms is that they are literally ten feet from the two way freeway on/off ramp with trucks and other traffic chugging through ALL NIGHT LONG. I knew this from previous stays, so booked the business king on purpose. Nonetheless, they would not move me. Overall, the staff here seems to be somewhat indifferent about accommodating travelers, one of the reasons I have taken all my repeat business to other motels in town. Otherwise, this Motel 6 is about average as Motel 6 properties go. It is not one of the recently refreshed ones, so the furniture is just a little banged up, the carpets just a little dingy. The pool is pretty good, and if you get a room away from the freeway they are reasonably quiet.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room AWAY from the freeway. The sound is unrelenting and deafening.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank DocSavage_007
Reviewed March 26, 2011

I have stayed here on occasion and also tried out the other chins in the city.This on is by far the cleanest,safest,courteous Motel 6 in the Fresno area and further.It used to be a red Roof inn and ,it still looks good...very close to the 99fwy and not in the middle of a city and also along one the the main streets in Fresno...you will want to choose this one more than the others.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank nickkatt
Reviewed March 7, 2011

The people who work at this hotel are truely very helpful and the hotel was clean, and comfortable and priced very reasonable.. I needed a place that excepted dogs and was relieved to find Motel 6.. The area is kind of questionable due to a park that is across the street but it is well lit and I did feel safe when walking my dog.. There is everything you need while traveling right there and it is right off hiway 99 so you don't have to drive for miles out of the way to get back to it.. The clerk Selene helped me make my spoiled dog a happy dog again by going above and beyond when I called cause I left her favorite squeak toy behind when we left.. I called and told her, she was able to locate it and mailed it home to my dog... That, is some customer service and I would reccommend if you need a affordable place for the night, this is it.. Thank you Selene for being very good to a customer who needed you... =)

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed April 23, 2010

I've stayed here off and on since 2008. It used to be a Red Roof in and my first stay was when they were renovating. They have, for the most part, maintained it since the renovation.

Note, that this area of Fresno is a bit sketchy. There's a park across the street that can attract some interesting characters. But with that said, it's has been a go to for me since my options as a smoker and I travel for work with my dog are narrowing in the Fresno area.

The front desk staff is always attentive even when they have a friend visiting. The housekeeping staff keeps the rooms clean.

Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business