“Ramada Fresno” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Fresno North

Ramada Fresno North
Ranked #32 of 65 Hotels in Fresno

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
FRESNO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

Good experience here. Great location and great price. I'm from fresno, so I only stayed here to avoid drinking and driving, with that said, there's tons of things to do around this location. Mall across the street, bars and restaurants also.

• Stayed February 2012
Napa, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Stayed at Ramada twice so our daughter would be close to cross country meet. Hotel was dirty and the upstairs door that lead to outside was broken and was just left open all night - anyone could just wander in! And the added bonus they charged our credit card for rooms we never reserved and now we are trying to resolve with our credit card company. Unsafe and dishonest stay away!

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else the car parked next to us had their drivers side window broken out overnight!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

It was fine. We have stayed before and this time there was o little fridge which we always used. There were some lighhtbulbs out and the comforter was not clean. This is the second time that has happened...

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

POMONA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

I was grateful to find a hotel in a short amount of time. Upom arrival there was many business around to my liking. Check in was good. I thought the comforter looked like it hadn't been washed in about a month or two. It did not smell as if it was dirty, but it did not smell clean. The bed comforter just looked dingy. As I sat my duffel bag onto the small chair in the corner I noticed there were a lot of stains on the chair. Then I started to look at the floor and noticed that this place is very very dirty. The bathroom was clean but because of the feeling I got from the room I wasn't really happy to lay in the bath. So, unfortunately I skipped my bath and showered very quickly. So, much for the 5 hour drive to Fresno. The hotel service is great but the whole room was very gross after you really got to looking around. Lastly, I did use the wi-fi to face time with my husband while I was away for the night and the connection was terrible. They forgot to mention that there are two internet connections and which one the password belongs to. Not a big deal but I just feel like when I am standing there checking in and he asks if I need the wi-fi password it probably would be helpful to say that right then and there. I would stay there again if I had to. But if I had a choice I would chose another place. Unfortunately for me I haven't stayed in any other hotels in Fresno and because my trip was work related and I was succesful in my first attempt I will not be traveling back there.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

Took my team here for a meet and it filled a need. The rooms 30 years a go were the best rooms in Fresno but it is in need of remodeling. The rooms were musty and didn't seem to turnover too much. The breakfast was lacking, cereal and toaster waffles. On a good note we got a GREAT rate and as I had said it filled a need.

• Stayed December 2012