New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #33 of 65 Hotels in Fresno
POMONA
“Good for one night”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

I was grateful to find a hotel in a short amount of time. Upom arrival there was many business around to my liking. Check in was good. I thought the comforter looked like it hadn't been washed in about a month or two. It did not smell as if it was dirty, but it did not smell clean. The bed comforter just looked dingy. As I sat my duffel bag onto the small chair in the corner I noticed there were a lot of stains on the chair. Then I started to look at the floor and noticed that this place is very very dirty. The bathroom was clean but because of the feeling I got from the room I wasn't really happy to lay in the bath. So, unfortunately I skipped my bath and showered very quickly. So, much for the 5 hour drive to Fresno. The hotel service is great but the whole room was very gross after you really got to looking around. Lastly, I did use the wi-fi to face time with my husband while I was away for the night and the connection was terrible. They forgot to mention that there are two internet connections and which one the password belongs to. Not a big deal but I just feel like when I am standing there checking in and he asks if I need the wi-fi password it probably would be helpful to say that right then and there. I would stay there again if I had to. But if I had a choice I would chose another place. Unfortunately for me I haven't stayed in any other hotels in Fresno and because my trip was work related and I was succesful in my first attempt I will not be traveling back there.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

Took my team here for a meet and it filled a need. The rooms 30 years a go were the best rooms in Fresno but it is in need of remodeling. The rooms were musty and didn't seem to turnover too much. The breakfast was lacking, cereal and toaster waffles. On a good note we got a GREAT rate and as I had said it filled a need.

• Stayed December 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
VINEBURG
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

The room was clean, but looked old. The couch looked like you found it on the curb and stuck it in the room. The cushions are mismatched and stained. It didn't make a good first impression as we walked into the room.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

PLEASANTON
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

This is just an ok, average hotel. Felt unsafe with the structure of the hotel and the location when walking from my lobby to my room. Door key continously did not work and hotel doesn't provide a shuttle to and from airport. Taxi service paid by hotel was a little on the rough side. If staying with family and have available transportation hotel stay would be better.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Sacramento, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

This Hotel is bad. I am not sure whether they changed the sheets as they were dirty and there was a yellow ring in the toilet and toothpaste splattered on the wall and mirror in the bathroom. I would not recommend staying at this hotel ever.

Room Tip: Choose the other Ramada in town (it actually has good reviews)