TownePlace Suites Fresno
La Quinta
$129
Homewood
$93
Ramada Fresno Northwest(Fresno)(Great Value!)
$76
$64
Summerfield Inn Fresno Yosemite(Fresno)(Great Value!)
$79
$79
$77
$89
HIExpress.com
All reviewsfull kitchenliving roomseparate bedroomsfunky smelloatmealbreakfast is servedcomfortable stayparking lotsweet tomatoestwo nightssitting areacentral locationrooms are niceice machineenjoyed my stayfree breakfastihop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 19, 2014

We had a flood in our home and had to spend a month in the hotel while our home was repaired. The staff at the Towne Place was both friendly and helpful and after a couple of days they all called us by name. There was a problem with the Marriott rewards getting posted to our account but the Manager took extra time to make sure that the rewards were credited. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 17, 2014

My wife and I have been on the traveling for over a month and stayed at several Marriott Townplace and Residence Inns and this was one of our best stays. Our room was quite and exceptionally clean.
The one thing that's a little different is way they do breakfast. It's set up to carry back to the room.
There's an IHOP in the front and several other chain hotels next to this Townplace.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 664
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

This is a great place to stay when you are in Fresno. Nice clean grounds, clean rooms(mine had a small kitchen,couch) I assume they are all the same here. Friendly staff and a little continental breakfast each morning.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I was visiting friends in Fresno on December 23rd and decided to stay the night at the last minute. This hotel was right near the freeway and restaurants in the North of town. Checked rates online and booked right in the lobby. Staff friendly and polite. Room clean, quiet and breakfast the next morning good. I will return.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank R z
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I stay here every time (yes, every time) I am in the Fresno area. The staff is the friendliest staff of all the hotels I stay. Even if its been three or four months since I was here, the front desk staff recognize me and most of the times call me by name. The housekeeping staff and maintenance folks always say hi when they are walking by. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and I love having a little kitchen with full cooking facilities.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business