TownePlace Suites Fresno
$109
$80
La Quinta
$109
Ramada Fresno Northwest(Fresno)(Great Value!)
$76
$64
$80
$77
All reviewsfull kitchenliving roomseparate bedroomsfunky smelloatmealbreakfast is servedcomfortable stayparking lotsweet tomatoestwo nightssitting areacentral locationrooms are niceice machineenjoyed my stayfree breakfastihop
Reviewed September 27, 2011

Hotel is located off Hwy 41 and about a 30-40 min drive to the entrance of Yosemite National Park. The rooms are updated, clean and comfortable. The rooms include a kitchen (microwave, stove, refrigerator, sink) which I found convenient. Neighborhood is safe and quiet. There is also an International House of Pancakes within walking distance. Staff was friendly and allowed me to check in early. I am a Marriott Rewards member and this is probably one of the most comfortable Marriotts I have stayed at in terms of room size. I would definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed September 16, 2011

We stayed here for a week as Fresno looked to be a pretty central spot between both Yosemite and Sequoia/Kings Canyon Parks. The location is convenient for both if you are trying to see both - about 1.5 hours to either entrance. There are plenty of dining/shopping options nearby as well and a hospital (Kaiser) literally across the street. LOVED the staff there - inlcuding very helpful front desk staff who always had the morning breakfast items out early (KILLER for getting up early for hikes in the parks) and assisting with a painfully slow lobby internet connection. Rooms were big and comfy. The ONLY drawbacks, and they are minor, the 'breakfast' was good ONLY if you wanted something running out the door (boiled eggs, prepacked bagels, etc), the couch in the living area was oddly small?, and the afore mentioned internet connection in the lobby (bring your own laptop if you need to go on AT ALL, even for a quick email check). Overall though - would recommend to anyone looking for a comfy stay between two AWESOME National Parks!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 15, 2011

My Wife and I stayed at the Towneplace suites by Marriott in Fresno Ca for 1 night on our way to Yosemite. Upon check in I was met by Assistant general manager Penny Luzania who was one of the nicest people I have ever met. She went out of her way to make me feel welcome. The hotel itself appeared new. The room was perfect , very comfortable and clean. The hotel appeared to be in a safe location with at least a couple of restaurants you could walk to. It's right off the freeway and was perfect for a stopping place on the way to Yosemite. I would highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded June 21, 2011

Thank you for your review of our hotel and for acknowledging our staff, especially our AGM Penny. We are very proud of our staff and are happy to hear your stay with us was welcoming as well as convenient while on your travels to Yosemite. We happily remain at your service while on your next trip to Yosemite or to the Fresno area!

Reviewed March 29, 2011

My mother and I stayed at this hotel for one night this month while visiting a friend in the hospital. It was in a great location (close to the Hospital) and was very clean, especially the bathroom. The only issue I had was with the air conditioning in the room. I was already sniffing due to a head cold, but when we turned on the ac, my allergies went berzerk. The unit was pretty dirty and made it harder for me to breathe when it was running. The only other small issue was that the couch in the room (we had a suite) was a little dirty as well. Other than those two things, I would have to say we were very satisfied with our stay.

• Stayed: March 2011
1  Thank SoloGirlTravels
Reviewed October 31, 2010

Extensive stays in Fresno had me looking for one amenity: central air conditioning. The TownePlace is alone in offering this albeit in the two bedroom suite only. All other area hotels have box air conditioners in the wall or window which are quite noisy. Beyond this the staff is very friendly and accommodating. Rooms are new, clean and spacious.

All things considered I recommend this hotel... and I've tried all of them nearby!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business