“Underwhelmed”

Eureka!
Ranked #97 of 1,124 Restaurants in Fresno
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A collection of America's best. Eureka! Features an elevated American selection of craft beer, whiskey, regional wine, & locally sourced ingredients.
Fresno, California
“Underwhelmed”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Slow service, burgers good, overpriced, however the beer was really good...OK for game watching, better burgers elsewhere for less

Visited August 2013

Clovis, California
“Great burgers and even better beer!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

These guys got it down to a science. Outstanding burgers combined with an incredible choice of beers to wash it all down. Sports are always playing and the quality of the food is excellent. I have been here four times with both business and family, and each time, with each different order, the food has come out on time, prepared right, and tasting great. I will be back again to enjoy the ever changing list of brews. Outstanding job.

• Visited November 2013
Hanford, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Three for three!”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

My wife and I experienced our third trip to here this past weekend and each time the experience has been top notch.Three different burgers, each one outstanding. If you really enjoy a good burger, go here, I can't imagine anyone being disappointed.

• Visited October 2013
Ft Worth, TX
“Great Place”
Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

Great burgers and a really good selection of beer. I got the Jalapeño Egg burger and it was awesome. Ask for fresh jalapeños on it. The Truffle Fries are a good appetizer that feeds 3 to 4 people.

Fresno, California
“Heaven on a plate with ambiance and service to match”
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

This was the third time I have gone to EB, and every single time has been great! My hubby got the cowboy burger (WOW - bacon, cheese and onion strings) and an IPA beer. His was great but I enjoyed mine even more! Don't remember the name but it had blue cheese and small mushrooms in it. It was heaven on a plate! Also, the servers are exceptional! They are attentive and friendly without being intrusive. I had two glasses of the Riesling with my burger and some fries; it made for a perfect pairing. My hubby got a beer and onion rings (3 enormous rings with a light crispy batter - not greasy like most places) and was very happy with his meal as well. It was our friends' first time there and they also loved it, too. We had some bruschetta for an appetizer and it was good as well, but nothing that really blew my socks off... The ambiance inside is nice for dinner - a little dark for my taste at lunchtime. We sat on the patio last night and it was just perfection! I would highly recommend Eureka Burger for a laid-back night out! We loved it!

• Visited September 2013

Been to Eureka!? Share your experiences!