“Great Place”

Eureka!
Ranked #65 of 1,177 Restaurants in Fresno
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A collection of America's best. Eureka! Features an elevated American selection of craft beer, whiskey, regional wine, & locally sourced ingredients.
Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

Great burgers and a really good selection of beer. I got the Jalapeño Egg burger and it was awesome. Ask for fresh jalapeños on it. The Truffle Fries are a good appetizer that feeds 3 to 4 people.

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

This was the third time I have gone to EB, and every single time has been great! My hubby got the cowboy burger (WOW - bacon, cheese and onion strings) and an IPA beer. His was great but I enjoyed mine even more! Don't remember the name but it had blue cheese and small mushrooms in it. It was heaven on a plate! Also, the servers are exceptional! They are attentive and friendly without being intrusive. I had two glasses of the Riesling with my burger and some fries; it made for a perfect pairing. My hubby got a beer and onion rings (3 enormous rings with a light crispy batter - not greasy like most places) and was very happy with his meal as well. It was our friends' first time there and they also loved it, too. We had some bruschetta for an appetizer and it was good as well, but nothing that really blew my socks off... The ambiance inside is nice for dinner - a little dark for my taste at lunchtime. We sat on the patio last night and it was just perfection! I would highly recommend Eureka Burger for a laid-back night out! We loved it!

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

They serve an awesome turkey burger! Lots of choices for different dietary needs - veggie burgers, lettuce wrapped burgers, even burgers wrapped in a tortilla(really good!). I'm not a ketchup connoisseur but they used to serve ketchup that had a little spice to it- now it's just regular ol ketchup. Wish they would bring the old stuff back! Their fries are good but I don't like their desserts. Better to go down the way and get some frozen yogurt at tutti frutti's (soy or dairy)

Reviewed September 4, 2013

No joke, the cowboy burger, to the best of my memory is the best hamburger I have had. It is freakin awesome! (of course, it has bacon) Service and atmosphere were great too. Highly recommend it.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

While this is a chain, they have menu items unique to the city. I also understand that they try to locally source some of their products. Burger quality is excellent at the price point. They also have good deals on apps during happy hour and a good drink selection. It was not crowded the night we were there, and the service was excellent.

1  Thank supertravel24

Been to Eureka!? Share your experiences!