“Best Indian in Fresno, but no wow factor”
Review of Tandoori Night

Tandoori Night
Ranked #86 of 1,177 Restaurants in Fresno
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I've been spoiled by fantastic indian food in my travels, so, for an indian food restaurant to receive 4 or 5 stars, they really have to blow my taste buds away. Tandoori Night was simply average. The chicken tikka masala and chicken korma are two of the best options they have. Garlic naan comes out piping hot.

I will definitely return given so few options here in the valley. Lunch special runs for $9.95 and could almost feed two people. The staff was very nice.

1  Thank Happiestbaby

Reviewed August 6, 2012

We visited this resteraunt twice during our 4 day stay in Fresno, it's that good. On entering the place we were offered a choice of where we sat, the staff were very warm and welcoming, and it felt as though we were regulars (I would be given the chance) there is a great selection of food on the menu, the waiter actually offered help in explaining what was what, although we are all big curry fans.nwe went straight for a main course with naan breads. One thing I did like was the fact they ask you how spicy you want your dish, in England we are not given the choice. The meals arrived and looked fab, they tasted better than they looked. 4 mains, 2 plates of rice and 4 garlic Naans gone and not a sliver left. Superb. We were offered desserts which we declined, as we were finishing our drinks the owner came out to our table to see how we liked the food, he was really nice and wanted to ensure we had a good meal. After he left the waiter returned saying the owner was insisting we had a complimentary dessert, a little sponge affair which was really nice. It was all so good we repeated it again a couple of nights later, the food was even better this time, we had a laugh over how spicy I wanted my meal, I like it hot, Indian hot..
I would recommend this resteraunt as one of the best Indians I have eaten in, and I have been in a lot, all over the world. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Geoff W
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Everything is good here! The owners are friendly and helpful, especially if you don't know what each dish is....enjoy!

1  Thank HpyTrvlrFresno_CA
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Who would have ever guessed that we would crave Indian Food, but we do!! We have tried many places in Fresno and this location is by far the best! From the Buttered Chicken to the wonderful Naan, you can not go wrong! Enjoy!

2  Thank LindaKayC
Reviewed December 15, 2011

Don't be surprised if the place is empty when you walk in, so far everytime I've gone there are only 2 other tables with customers, but the food is really good. I love the Korma and their Naan is soooo good, you have to try the garlic naan. I don't know how they make the rice or what they put in it but I can't get enough of it. I love eating here.

Been to Tandoori Night? Share your experiences!