“Loved this Hotel!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Fresno Northwest
Ranked #15 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Arrived really early-10:30 am and hoped to check in, but not able to-Rhonda was really helpful in finding things for us to do in the area! Gave us directions to a dog park (we have a Havanese) and shopping areas to kill time! The park was wonderful and the area has great stores! We were able to check in with Early Check In-Rhonda and the other staff members were very pleasant! The rooms (we had 2) were large and very clean.Needed to do laundry and the laundry room was large and very clean. Love this hotel! Definitely staying here again.

Management response:Responded June 27, 2012

We deeply appreciate such a wonderful review about our staff and hotel. Yes, there is great shopping and lots to do. Rhonda is such a valuable asset to our hotel and we are so happy to have her. Thank you again for such a great review of our property. See you soon!

Reviewed June 16, 2012

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Management response:Responded June 27, 2012

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Reported defective plug in bathroom, asked by motel staff to change rooms, changed to another room. Reported light out in bathroom in new room, asked by motel staff to change rooms again , declined . Had to extend stay due to family emergency, asked if I could use a computer, denied, asked if motel staff would reserve a room, told would have to change rooms as no kings were available only rooms with two queen beds available, was given a higher rate then weekend rate. When I went down to the desk to change rooms I was given the first room with a king sized bed. My wife and I are seniors with some mobility problems, Forcing us to change rooms twice to avoid fixing a light bulb, or replacing a GFI plug over the weekend was very inconvenient, to lie and say we had to change rooms because all king bed rooms were booked then move us back to the first king room that we were moved from was a slap in the face. My wife and I will not return to that motel chain under any circumstance. The facility was nice and had Laundry room for guests, pool,, exercise room, iron and board, hair dryer, kleenex (ran out twice),and free newspapers. The facility was one of the best, but the lack of available maintenance on weekend and the practice of moving guests from room to room for motel staff convenience is intolerable. The ventilation in bathroom very noisy

Dear John,
I do apologize for your last stay and all of the issues that you had. I would like to assure you that these sorts of things are very unfortunate and are isolated incidents. I apologize that they happened to you. Please feel free to contact me if you would like to speak in person. I would really love for you to give La Quinta one more try before you decide that you will not stay with the brand anymore.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

We have stayed at this La Quinta three times and have enjoyed the convenient location and ease of getting back onto highway 99. I gave the sleep quality a 5 star due to the fact you never know who will be next door. On one occasion we had a noisy neighbor but my husband slept through it and I didn't. There are numerous restaurants in a one mile radius which is important when you are tired and don't want to travel much further.

Management response:Responded June 26, 2012

Thank you for posting such a nice review. We are so happy to see that you enjoy the La Quinta Fresno NW. I do apologize for our noisy guest. If you do stay again and happen to run into that problem (heaven forbid) just let us know and we'll get you moved right over to another room.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

We spent the past week in the LaQuinta Hotel. We found all of the staff very anxious to please. Our accomodations were comfortable and clean. We enjoyed the variety of food for breakfast and available laundry facilities, exercise room and Business Center. Good home away from home.

Management response:Responded June 26, 2012

Thank you for taking time to tell us about your experience. We are pleased that we had everything you were looking for and made you feel at home. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon

A La Quinta traveler
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, USA
Reviewed June 7, 2012

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

I am a business traveler that stays at La Quinta locations weekly throughout the west. I like La Quinta for the quality of staff, the newer locations and the ability to access my work web sites on their free Internet.

I stay at this location about 7 times a year. They far exceed the other great La Quinta locations where I have stayed. The staff is second to none at any hotel (La Quinta) or not at any hotel that I have visited worldwide. After just a visit or two one particular hotel desk staff always remembers my name. I am always greeted by anyone in the hotel.

The breakfast is very good and the staff there is always pleasant and helpful. I always have an excellent stay and would never consider staying at a different hotel in Fresno. This hotel always strives for excellence. Great job! See you next month.

• Stayed: May 2012
Management response:Responded June 26, 2012

Wow...thank you! We really appreciate you taking the time to tell people about our hotel and staff. We are extremely pleased to know that you will not go elsewhere. See you soon!